Автор Тема: How often should I do Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT)  (Прочитано 60 раз)

Оффлайн onethousandroads

• Новичок
How often should I do Exercise With Oxygen Therapy (EWOT)
« : 24 Ноябрь 2023, 12:27:22 »
Hey Everyone,

Have you ever ask how many time should I do EWOT per week?
So today answer this question. Exercise With Oxygen Therapy, or EWOT, involves exercising while breathing pure oxygen to increase oxygen saturation in the bloodstream. EWOT systems deliver oxygen via a mask or nasal cannula during workouts. Many consider EWOT the best detox method available.

How often you should do EWOT depends on your fitness level and health goals. For most people, 3-5 EWOT sessions per week are ideal. Beginners can start with 1-2 weekly 20-minute low-intensity EWOT workouts and gradually build up duration and intensity. Consistency is key - try to incorporate EWOT systems into your routine multiple days per week for the best results over time. Some of the best EWOT systems allow you to conveniently do EWOT at home on your own schedule.

Aim for 30-60 minutes per EWOT session. Listen to your body and don't overdo it – especially as you acquaint yourself with EWOT for the first few weeks. Staying adequately hydrated before, during, and after EWOT is also essential.

However, before incorporating EWOT into your fitness program, you should consult with a healthcare practitioner.