Автор Тема: Can vaping help a person quit smoking?  (Прочитано 549 раз)

Оффлайн bestcardeals

• Новичок
Can vaping help a person quit smoking?
« : 10 Июль 2021, 13:38:45 »
Some people believe e-cigarettes may help lower nicotine cravings in those who are trying to quit smoking. However, e-cigarettes are not an FDA-approved quit aid, and there is no conclusive scientific evidence on the effectiveness of vaping for long-term smoking cessation. It should be noted that there are seven FDA-approved quit aids that are proven safe and can be effective when used as directed.

Vaping nicotine has not been thoroughly evaluated in scientific studies. For now, not enough data exists on the safety of e-cigarettes, how the health effects compare to traditional cigarettes, and if they are helpful for people trying to quit smoking.

Оффлайн buyheets1

• Новичок
« Ответ #1 : 10 Июль 2021, 17:43:42 »
Yes, effects may occur if the usage is in high level. At this stage, you can also pick the best one by visiting heets iqos abu dhabi and grab the best one without hassles.

Оффлайн DanieBria

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 15 Февраль 2022, 23:03:01 »
When I began to think about quitting smoking cigarettes, I flew to Dubai, and during the rest, I think you understand that you want to relax, smoke something, and I thought about buying myself either a hookah or an IQOS, without hesitation, I decided to try smoking IQOS Heets UAE and realized that there are a lot of flavors and I will not wean from the usual taste of tobacco.