Автор Тема: What is NetWeaver? what is the upside of utilizing NetWeaver?  (Прочитано 784 раз)

Оффлайн aarambh08

• Новичок
What is NetWeaver? what is the upside of utilizing NetWeaver?
« : 30 Сентябрь 2023, 13:55:35 »
NetWeaver is a coordinated innovation stage that permits running different items from mySAP suite on a solitary occasion called SAP Web Application Server(SAP WEBAs).

The upside of NetWeaver utilization is you will actually want to get to Drain information utilizing the web(HTTP convention) or even from a cell phone. This will save the costs associated with preparing clients on SAP Client-side GUI.

5. What are Metadata, Expert information, and Exchange information?
Meta Information: Meta Information addresses information about Information. It gives data about the design of information, data set table articles, and so on. For instance, ABAP Word reference will give data about the information inside RDBMS.
Ace Information: Expert Information is involved anything an association does and the way things are diversely characterized over specialty units or contenders. It assists with laying out a 360-degree business view.
It comprises of key business data like Client data, Materials, Representative, and so forth. This is like reference information. For instance, on the off chance that a client orders 5 units of your item, as opposed to multiple times asking the client for transportation address, it very well may be referred to from the Client Expert Information.
Exchange Information: Exchange information comprises of information connected with everyday exchanges. For instance, the everyday creation subtleties connected with material, getting of materials, day to day exchanges, and so on
SAP Training In Pune

Оффлайн yousuf

seo
« Ответ #1 : 01 Июнь 2024, 16:43:28 »
I enjoyed reading this a lot… I really hope to read more of your posts in the future, so I’ve bookmarked your blog. But I couldn’t just bookmark it, oh no.. When I see quality website’s like this one, I like to share it with others So I’ve created a backlink to your site (from …   fb68bet.ac

Оффлайн yousuf

seo
« Ответ #2 : 02 Июнь 2024, 11:33:58 »
This is some great information. I expect additional facts like this was distributed across the web today.   8us

Оффлайн yousuf

seo
« Ответ #3 : 04 Июнь 2024, 10:36:03 »
I  real   delighted  to find this  site on bing, just what I was looking  for : D also   bookmarked .   https://qh88.business/

Оффлайн yousuf

seo
« Ответ #4 : 04 Июнь 2024, 11:25:02 »
I  conceive you have  noted  some very interesting  details ,  appreciate it for the post.   Thiên Đường Trò Chơi

Оффлайн yousuf

seo
« Ответ #5 : 10 Июнь 2024, 09:06:44 »
Thank you, I’ve just been searching for information about this topic for a while and yours is the greatest I’ve discovered till now. But, what in regards to the conclusion? Are you sure concerning the supply?   68 game bài

Оффлайн yousuf

« Ответ #6 : 16 Июнь 2024, 09:17:55 »
Hello there, You have done a fantastic job. I’ll definitely digg it and for my part recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this website.   game bài đổi thưởng

Оффлайн yousuf

« Ответ #7 : 20 Июнь 2024, 13:50:21 »
No more s***. All posts of this qaulity from now on   kubethn.com