Автор Тема: Looking for Advice on Stock Price Prediction Methods Using Time Series Analysis  (Прочитано 35 раз)

Оффлайн Kelvin

• Новичок
Hello Everyone :D,

I'm focusing on a project right now that uses time series analysis to anticipate stock values, and I would really appreciate your thoughts and recommendations on the best approaches and strategies to take.

To briefly explain, the goal of my project is to create a prediction model that, using past data, can anticipate stock prices with accuracy. I've compiled a sizable dataset with daily stock values for the previous ten years. Though I am a novice to time series analysis, I am familiar with fundamental statistical approaches and have some expertise with machine learning.

I have the following specific queries:

• Which historical data models are most suited for stock price prediction? :g: I'm not sure which of the ARIMA, SARIMA, which and LSTM models to use or if there's any more models I should take into account despite having read about them all.
  • How should I respond to data trends and seasonality? :g: Seasonal patterns and trends over time are frequently seen in stock values. Which methods work best for locating and adding these minitab elements to my model? :g:
  • Which typical mistakes should one avoid when handling time series data? :g: I want to make sure my model is trustworthy and strong. Are there any typical errors or difficulties that I ought to be mindful of? :g:
  • What resources or tutorials would you suggest for someone who wants to learn more about longitudinal analysis? :g: We would be grateful for any books, distance learning programmes, or particular articles that you noticed to be beneficial.

I also followed this: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/9776830

Thank you in advance.