Автор Тема: MMOexp: Elden Ring Characters Beat Each Other To A Pulp In Bonkers Tekken Mod  (Прочитано 14 раз)

Оффлайн Myramillan

• Новичок

We're just one month away from Elden Ring's launch, probably FromSoftware's most souls-like release so this point, and the action-RPG is still top of folks their minds. It's still on mine even if I had to leave in the Lands Between briefly to play Ghostwire: Tokyo. I love the characters and the world of Elden Ring however, I've never imagined them appearing in Tekken 7. The itch, if there ever was one Elden Ring Runes - has been scratched off by a moderator who thought it'd be cool to watch characters like Melina and Radahn fight in a different setting.

Modders known as Ultraboy took it upon themselves to alter a few Tekken 7 characters with folks you meet--and fight--in Elden Ring. Named "The The Ultimate Elden Ring Mod," and available through the site Tekken Mods, it swaps standard fighters like Kunimitsu and Lidia by Malenia and Melina respectively. The Starscourge Radahn is also included (as as the wrestler Marduk) and so is the magical stead Torrent (replacing Kazumi's tiger) together with 4 other Elden Ring characters.

Watch that video above. Did you see "Ranni the Witch beats the shit from an Tarnished set of armors in the Raging Wolf armor set" on your bingo card? Sure, I didn't. Bandai Namco published both games which is why you might extend your imagination to claim there are "lore reasons" for the two worlds to meet. It's not the first time Tekken has made a crossover, and certainly isn't its first mod. However, I'm slightly annoyed that Radahn has the ability to kick my side in each of Elden Ring and Tekken.

Because the mod is bonkers, it caught the attention to Tekken Director and Producer Katsuhiro Harada, who's been tweeting about it in an apparent favorable manner. It also seems Harada is a little bored of the numerous "misunderstandings" which can result from players using mods only to then report strange "bugs" to Namco Bandai's support department.

There are all sorts of silly things with FromSoftware's latest, like summoning monsters you don't normally call forth which makes the experience more difficult than it is already. The mod transforms the game into a surreal fever dream best place to buy elden ring items, with Homer Simpson fighting Shrek and Donkey. Keep the weird stuff coming modders. I'm here for it.