Автор Тема: Difference b/w logo and slogan  (Прочитано 647 раз)

Оффлайн ayeshasaeed1

• Новичок
Difference b/w logo and slogan
« : 12 Октябрь 2021, 09:31:22 »
Hello guys! I'm Ayesha, I have my own YouTube channel where i make tutorials for graphic designing with logo editing for beginners and professionals full course. One of my viewer asked the difference b/w logo and slogan and i found so unique that will continue to share my opinion on this forum as well. According to the Logo designer UAE, logo is a symbol or identity that provides a value to anything and slogan is a type of sentence or phrase use for the media advertisement.

Оффлайн rubab76

• Новичок
« Ответ #1 : 22 Октябрь 2021, 17:52:39 »
Here at Distinguished, you can scan our site to explore the website development agencies that can deliver professional services which can help your brand in maximizing its performance and customer engagement. We conduct extensive research and utilize credible sources to ensure our selection of top companies is legit and the best for clients.

Оффлайн rosy_steak

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 27 Январь 2022, 15:43:51 »
logo design is a symbol or emblem that acts as a trademark or a means of identification of an institution Slogan is a context as a repetitive expression of an idea or purpose, with the goal of persuading members of the public or a more defined target group.

Оффлайн Kevin Hill

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 09 Март 2022, 13:54:05 »

Yes, huge difference between the two. DME of America Inc is an American-based company that deals in durable medical equipment and supplies all over America. We provide such as Home Oxygen, CPAP /BIPAP machines, Hospital Beds, Walkers, Power scooters, Wound Care, Power Wheelchairs, and much more.

Оффлайн jackolier57

• Новичок
« Ответ #4 : 15 Июнь 2022, 19:47:12 »
App Maisters is a mobile app company active in the Houston metro area. It assists launch-ups and enterprises with making mobile applications for iOS and Android systems and cross-platform applications and applications designed for wearable technologies. Its applications concentrate on enterprise mobility, augmented reality, social networks, and messaging. App Maisters has special experience serving clients in various industries and provides in-house services that allow clients to use it as a sole vendor on projects.

Оффлайн gibsontrevor111

• Новичок
« Ответ #5 : 16 Июнь 2022, 06:08:48 »
Hi guys, you can relax by playing basketball stars with friends and family now

Оффлайн johnchris

• Новичок
« Ответ #6 : 12 Февраль 2023, 08:02:01 »
VPN White Label refers to a type of Virtual Private Network (VPN) service that is rebranded and sold by another company under its own name and branding. In other words, the original VPN provider creates the technology and infrastructure, and the white label company adds its own branding and sells it to its customers as if it was their own product. This allows companies to offer VPN services to their customers without having to invest in the development and maintenance of the technology.

Оффлайн millyyang

• Новичок
« Ответ #7 : 05 Июнь 2024, 13:05:58 »
This blog article on AI in public transport highlights the significant impact of artificial intelligence on improving efficiency, safety, and customer experience in the transportation industry. The detailed information provided about how AI is being utilized in route optimization, predictive maintenance, and demand forecasting showcases the innovative solutions being implemented to enhance public transportation systems. Overall, this article effectively demonstrates the potential of AI to revolutionize the way people commute and travel.