Автор Тема: What are the top five most popular sports in the United States of America?  (Прочитано 313 раз)

Оффлайн pieceblanket

• Новичок
    • basketball legends
Despite the fact that football is the most popular sport in the United States, many Americans believe that baseball is the sport that best represents their country, thanks to the thrill of witnessing a grand slam home run, the tradition of attending games with your children, and rivalries such as the New York Yankees vs. Boston Red Sox. In fact, the Main League Baseball (MLB) is the oldest of the major sports leagues in the United States. Although it was created in 1903, the National League's roots can be traced all the way back to... 1876! Since 1947, it has stood by America's side during its most defining events – from Jackie Robinson breaking down the color barrier in 1947 to the first Mets' game after September 11th signaling the return to normalcy.

Оффлайн medikush

• Новичок
What are the top five most popular sports in the United States of America?
« Ответ #1 : 18 Февраль 2022, 14:35:59 »
I like this post, And I figure that they having a great time to peruse this post, they might take a decent site to make an information, thanks for sharing it to me. https://www.medikush.ca/