Автор Тема: E-learning obstacles read more:  (Прочитано 1895 раз)

Оффлайн mohamaod

• Новичок
E-learning obstacles read more:
« : 31 Октябрь 2021, 13:40:35 »
E-learning With the development of science and technology, learning made a qualitative leap, kept pace with this development, and showed an aspect that facilitated many of the consequences that we experienced in the past. Equal opportunities for students of knowledge. E-learning has given information seekers the opportunity to dive into an endless world; Where the Internet and the means of technology provide a huge amount of information and scientific content, and put it within the reach of the seekers of knowledge, which was not dreamed of by the ancient seekers of knowledge, but despite the positives that we mentioned and we have not addressed yet, there are a number of obstacles
read more: أوراق عمل درس الخزف الإسلامي
Obstacles that prevent the full benefit from e-learning, and this is what we will discuss in this article.[1] E-learning obstacles E-learning faces a number of obstacles and obstacles, and this is a natural matter given that it is a new matter, and it may not have reached all parts of the world, and from These obstacles include:[2] the inability of some students to provide the electronic devices necessary for e-learning, such as computers, smart devices, and the Internet, for financial or other reasons. The unavailability of teachers and experts who are able to complete the e-learning process correctly, and this is due to the reason for not imposing training courses on teachers, especially those who serve in developed and accredited countries

Mainly on e-learning. The inability to deal with electronic devices, if available, and the lack of knowledge of how to maintain and operate them, also due to the lack of training courses in this field. Not to formally impose the e-learning method in public schools and all over the country, and to rely on traditional methods of education, which may not be as efficient as advanced learning. The lack of belief of some hard-line teachers in the importance of e-learning and their unwillingness to adopt it, due to reasons that may be somewhat realistic, including the lack of confidence in all the information available on the Internet; There are many websites that publish scientific information without verifying its authenticity. Other Obstacles Know more about the obstacles to e-learning:[3] the lack of belief of the parents of students applying to e-learning in its efficiency and ability to raise a conscious and educated generation; This is due to their adherence to ancient customs and traditions. sometimes distrust of the student who is handed an electronic device and an internet network to abide by his lessons and follow them without restrictions or supervision from his teacher; Where it is possible that there are students who are following their fun and entertainment instead of their education.

read more:تحضير عين مادة العلوم الصف الخامس

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #1 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:22:03 »
I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work   Zwembad laten aanleggen

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #2 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:24:46 »
I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates.   Polypropyleen zwembaden

Оффлайн mrseo

sheeraz saleem
« Ответ #3 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:27:15 »
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.    Polypropyleen zwembaden

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #4 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:29:11 »
Very useful post. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. Really its great article. Keep it up.    Zwembad laten aanleggen

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #5 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:30:45 »
Very informative post ! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign !   Zwembad laten plaatsen

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #6 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:32:20 »
I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article.   Zwembad laten bouwen

Оффлайн mrseo

sheeraz saleem
« Ответ #7 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:34:01 »
Thumbs up guys your doing a really good job.   Zwembad tuin

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #8 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:35:37 »
I have to search sites with relevant information on given topic and provide them to teacher our opinion and the article.   Zwembad tuin

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #9 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:37:14 »
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.    Zwembad aanleg

Оффлайн mrseo

sheeraz saleem
« Ответ #10 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:39:30 »
There's no doubt i would fully rate it after i read what is the idea about this article. You did a nice job..   Zonnepanelen premies

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #11 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:41:10 »
A debt of gratitude is in order for the blog entry amigo! Keep them coming...   Polyester zwembaden

Оффлайн mrseo

sheeraz saleem
« Ответ #12 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:43:13 »
I recently found many useful information in your website especially this blog page. Among the lots of comments on your articles. Thanks for sharing.   Zonnepanelen thuisbatterij

Оффлайн mrseo

SHZ
« Ответ #13 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:45:43 »
Hi there, I found your blog via Google while searching for such kinda informative post and your post looks very interesting for me   Aluminium ramen Antwerpen

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #14 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:47:22 »
You have done a amazing job with you website   Dakwerken

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #15 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:49:21 »
Well we really like to visit this site, many useful information we can get here.    Zwembad plaatsen

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #16 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:51:08 »
I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business.   Aanleg buitenzwembad

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #17 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:52:55 »
Nice post! This is a very nice blog that I will definitively come back to more times this year! Thanks for informative post.   SEO bureau

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #18 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 13:54:37 »
I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you!    Zwemvijver

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #19 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 14:00:03 »
I’ve been searching for some decent stuff on the subject and haven't had any luck up until this point, You just got a new biggest fan!..   Tuin aanleggen

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #20 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 14:01:54 »
I really enjoy reading and also appreciate your work.   Terrasoverkapping op maat

Оффлайн mrseo

sheeraz saleem
« Ответ #21 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 14:03:48 »
This is a fabulous post I seen because of offer it. It is really what I expected to see trust in future you will continue in sharing such a mind boggling post   Zwembad realisaties

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #22 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 14:05:28 »
I quite like reading an article that can make people think. Also, thanks for allowing for me to comment!   Monoblock zwembad

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #23 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 14:07:20 »
My friend mentioned to me your blog, so I thought I’d read it for myself. Very interesting insights, will be back for more!    Verwarmen met een warmtepomp

Оффлайн mrseo

shzzz
« Ответ #24 : 12 Ноябрь 2021, 14:08:59 »
I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more   Zwembaden op maat