Автор Тема: Clemson's baseball season ends bitterly, but the future is bright  (Прочитано 355 раз)

Оффлайн Carthy

• Новичок
Clemson's baseball season ends bitterly, but the future is bright
« : 06 Сентябрь 2024, 12:10:01 »
This is one thing that makes college fandom so much more tougher than pro fandom: You know that each year you're going to be watching multiple guys play their last games for your team. But I look forward to following these guys through the Minors, and hopefully into the Majors. https://www.arizonastatesportsshop.com  If my Atlanta Braves would please draft some of these guys it'll make it a lot easier for me. I also think a Blake Wright Braves jersey would be the perfect addition to my closet to complement my Spencer Strider jersey. But a great thing with Clemson is these guys are never really gone. On social media I've seen former players reposting Clemson baseball posts all year, and saw some other former players post videos from being in the stadium this weekend. While other universities are surely similar, Clemson is a lifelong relationship. That's the reason when the football team won the 2016 National Title, linebacker Ben Boulware made sure to thank former players like Tajh Boyd, CJ Spiller, Deandre Hopkins, and others. And, one day, when Clemson baseball finally wins that allusive College World Series title, I imagine we'll hear someone thanking the likes of Seth Beer, Reed Rohlman, Spencer Strider, Blake Wright, and Jacob Hinderleider. And with Erik Bakich, Jack Leggett, and the crew leading this team, I think that day that the Clemson flag flies over the State House to commemorate a title won in Omaha is very, very close. So yes, it's understandable to be mad and sad. I honestly don't know how much of the College World Series I'll be able to stomach watching. But, after the sadness wears off, get excited. Because the future of Clemson baseball is bright, and February is just around the corner.