Автор Тема: Recruiting Roundup: Answering Some Questions & Other Notes  (Прочитано 410 раз)

Оффлайн Carthy

• Новичок
Recruiting Roundup: Answering Some Questions & Other Notes
« : 06 Сентябрь 2024, 12:13:01 »
I will try do a Q&A monthly here to answer recruiting questions that you may have, and hopefully you guys like it.With the season kicking off next weekend the staff will start to bring in some visitors for gameday visits (as I mentioned above they will be trying to flip prospects that are committed elsewhere). Some names to keep an eye on are:4 star wide receiver Andrew Marsh from Katy Jordan HS, TX (who just committed to Michigan last week,https://www.gamedaywashington.com      but the Huskies came in a very very close 2nd place and are still actively recruiting him and trying to flip him). The staff is also heavily trying to flip 4 star wide receiver Donovan Olugbode from IMG Academy (Missouri beat out the Huskies for Olugbode). There will be more names that pop up and coach Fisch and his staff have made it clear that they will be relentless in their recruiting efforts (I do expect some big flips from them closer to the December signing day). That is all for today and as always follow me @asieverkropp.