Автор Тема: Etihad Airlines Baggage Policy  (Прочитано 13 раз)

Оффлайн Shinchannohara

• Новичок
Etihad Airlines Baggage Policy
« : 02 Октябрь 2024, 20:32:42 »
Greetings to all of you. Shinchannohara is my name. In an effort to simplify your travel, I recently looked into Etihad Airlines Baggage Policy A single complimentary carry-on bag, weighing no more than 7 kg (15.4 pounds), is permitted per traveler and needs to be 56 x 36 x 23 cm (22 x 14 x 9 in). One bag, up to 23 kg (50 lbs), may be checked by economy passengers. First-class and business passengers are subject to greater weight limitations. Additional fees may apply if you have larger items or more than one bag. You can fly with Etihad with ease and without surprises if you are aware of these rules.

Оффлайн Shinchannohara

• Новичок
Etihad Airlines Baggage Policy
« Ответ #1 : 02 Октябрь 2024, 20:33:15 »
I want to see all of you. I go by Shinchannohara. I looked into  Etihad Airlines Baggage Policy lately in an attempt to make your travel easier. Each passenger is allowed one free carry-on bag, which must measure 56 x 36 x 23 cm (22 x 14 x 9 in) and weigh no more than 7 kg (15.4 pounds). Economy travelers are allowed to check up to 23 kilograms (50 lbs) of luggage. Passengers travelling in first class and business are more severely limited in their weight. If you are carrying more than one bag or heavier things, there can be additional fees. If you are aware of these guidelines, you can travel with Etihad with ease and without any surprises.