Автор Тема: Can you watch local channels on Pluto TV? Why can't I cast Pluto TV to my TV?  (Прочитано 283 раз)

Оффлайн khansajjad5632

• Новичок
    • https://ijjstartcan.com
The new optionss include movie channel Pluto TV Cine Estelar, Pluto TV Películas and Pluto TV Cine Latino; true crime channel Pluto tv Activate Investiga; MTV Latino and Comedy Central Latino; and Pluto TV Brasil, which includes original series from Viacom's network brands in Brazil. While Pluto TV works similarly to a cable TV service online, it has a smaller number of local channels to choose from. These work in only specific areas and cities and are mostly local CBS news channels. If you want to get some local channels on Pluto TV regardless of your region, you'll need to use a VPN. Ensure that both the mobile device and Chromecast are connected to the same WiFi network. Keep your Pluto TV app open. Restart your app session by closing the Pluto TV app and re-opening it on your mobile device. Restart your network connection and reconnect both the Chromecast device and your mobile device.

I