Автор Тема: Trying to find Good Sites or Places for EDM, Hardstyle, and Dubstep  (Прочитано 38 раз)

Оффлайн macchine11

• Новичок
Hi everyone else! I'm a huge supporter of EDM, Hardstyle, and Dubstep, and I'm generally looking for new sites or options wherever I could find fresh tracks, mixes, and updates about these genres. I've been utilizing a few platforms, but I'michael interested if there are any other go-to web sites or forums that people here recommend.

Are you aware of any committed websites or streaming resources for EDM that also cover Hardstyle and Dubstep? I'michael especially involved in finding systems with curated playlists, upcoming event information, or even towns where fans and makers share their latest projects.

I'd enjoy to listen to about any concealed gems or popular web sites you know of! Thanks beforehand for the help.

Оффлайн macchine11

• Новичок
Trying to find Good Sites or Places for EDM, Hardstyle, and Dubstep
« Ответ #1 : 26 Октябрь 2024, 13:39:52 »
Exploring the future of EDM? Discover 4D4M's unique sound design and mixing techniques that have been winning fans worldwide. Our beats are crafted to ensure every song tells a story you can feel and dance to.    edm