Автор Тема: The Best Classic Rock News  (Прочитано 248 раз)

Оффлайн donaldrsimonn

• Новичок
The Best Classic Rock News
« : 04 Апрель 2022, 07:51:33 »
Motivation comes from the inside and outside. Anyone who says motivation is all intrinsic, that’s a lie. External things motivate you too, and honestly, that’s okay! The things that motivate me on the inside are wanting to be more accomplished as a writer, wanting to be more knowledgeable about classic rock, and reaching my goals – many of these are numbers goals like word counts and views. These are just for me. This isn’t about other people. But there’s external motivation too. Might get a little sappy but one of the things that motivate me the most is my followers and all the nice things they have to say about my work. I can’t say this enough. Every time I get a nice comment about my writing, it really makes my day. I can’t say it enough. I can’t stress it enough. I can’t quantify how much it means to me. It’s great to love what you do, but it feels even better when others love what you do and it resonates with them. Of course, you can’t base your self-worth on other people, no you have to feel confident about what you do, but kind words from others help a lot. Sometimes when I feel bad, I’ll look at those nice comments as a reminder that I’m doing something right with this blog. If you really want to make a content creator’s day and you don’t want to spend money, just leave a nice thoughtful comment for them. They’d really appreciate it.

Оффлайн martysockolov

« Ответ #1 : 04 Апрель 2022, 07:52:31 »
Classic rock itself motivates me. Again I can’t say it in an eloquent way, but I love classic rock so much. Who knew that a group of four young guys from Liverpool would change my life, and the lives of millions of others, forever? It began with me listening to The Beatles, much like many others. I loved The Beatles, but I wanted to explore the era more. If I couldn’t live in the 60s, I wanted to at least know as much as I could about the music as possible. And there’s one benefit to exploring it all now: it’s all there and you can binge listen to it, and we all know I’ve done that for years. Listening to classic rock decades later is like having unlimited refills on fizzy drinks or an all you can eat buffet.

Оффлайн alexanderdebrahan

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 04 Апрель 2022, 07:53:13 »
The internet is really something! I only wish it existed back in those days, because imagine the possibilities and how much more content we’d have and how much more of it could have been archived and preserved for us. Classic rock’s the soundtrack to my life. It’s my medicine. It feels like home. It’s my happy place. It’s my comfort object (well it’s not tangible, unless in physical format, but you know what I mean). I jump for joy when I hear classic rock in movies, TV shows, and in various places in public. Classic rock is what I live, breathe, drink, sleep, and think about. Pretty much all day every day. The work for this blog never stops. There are no set working hours for me. I don’t clock out, but I don’t mind, because it’s for my love, classic rock. Classic rock won’t let me down. I imagine all my favorites in a nonstop rock concert in their prime and inside my brain is that nonstop rock concert. I know the reality is different but when I listen to the music,

Оффлайн johnpketchum12

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 04 Апрель 2022, 07:53:29 »
Classic rock is very much loved and the music stands the test of time, but like with anything, there are going to be people who don’t like it. Some don’t like it because the music isn’t their taste, big disagreement there, but everyone’s entitled to their own opinion. Others don’t like it because they have preconceived ideas that are negative. Face it, classic rock when it was new, it was a challenge to the system and while it had its fans, there were many detractors. The old fogeys didn’t get it. It angered conservative types.