Автор Тема: How To Setup A Linksys Router?  (Прочитано 249 раз)

Оффлайн alicebrown

• Новичок
How To Setup A Linksys Router?
« : 26 Апрель 2022, 13:45:15 »
Linksys routers may be set up with a Cable Internet Service by either inserting the installation CD or manually configuring the router's settings. The Linksys Connect Software is suggested for Linksys Wi-Fi Routers and Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Routers. Click here to learn how to set up a Linksys Router with Smart Setup.Using the computer that is registered to your ISP, you must follow four (4) actions to set up a Linksys router- Checking for an active Internet connection, Creating a network of devices, Examining the LEDs on the router. It will make you sure if the setup is done properly or not.

Also Read -
How do I add a printer in Mac?
Brother printer offline how to turn online
Mail merge not working in Outlook
AOL mail not working on iPhone
How do I enable Windows Firewall after McAfee Firewall is disabled?
Default Netgear Password
How do I print an email from Outlook on my iPhone?

Оффлайн petergroft

• Участник
How To Setup A Linksys Router?
« Ответ #1 : 26 Апрель 2023, 12:53:36 »
To set up a Linksys router, follow these steps:

Connect the router to your modem: Connect an Ethernet cable from your modem to the Internet port on the back of the router.

Connect your computer to the router: Connect another Ethernet cable from your computer to any of the Ethernet ports on the back of the router.

Power on the router and the modem: Plug in the power adapter for both the modem and router and turn them on.

Access the router's settings: Open a web browser and enter the default IP address for the router in the address bar. The default IP address for Linksys routers is typically 192.168.1.1. If this doesn't work, consult your router's manual to find the correct IP address.

Log in to the router: Enter the default username and password for the router. The default username is typically "admin" and the default password is often "password" or "admin".

Set up the wireless network: Navigate to the wireless settings page and choose a name for your wireless network. Set up a secure password and choose a security protocol such as WPA2.

Save your changes: Once you have configured the settings for your router, make sure to save your changes by clicking on "Save" or "Apply" in the settings interface.

Test your connection: Disconnect the Ethernet cable from your computer and connect to your new wireless network using the password you set up. Test your connection by opening a web browser and visiting a website.

Your Linksys router is now set up and ready to use. Make sure to update your router's firmware regularly to ensure optimal performance and security.

Greetings,
Peter