Автор Тема: Quickbooks File Extensions || 1-855-857-0824 || USA  (Прочитано 289 раз)

Оффлайн cleanstone709

• Новичок
Quickbooks File Extensions || 1-855-857-0824 || USA
« : 14 Май 2022, 10:57:22 »
quickbooks file extensions or types that you will run into every now and then while you are creating, working on, or looking at your QuickBooks files.  Tonight I thought that I would put together a nice, easy guide to what these file types actually mean – for those of us who can never remember.  The thing about the host of other file extensions or types that QuickBooks uses is that Intuit really did a bad job of explaining them when they were originally made. One thing I can say about using my Quicken program regularly is that all of their file extensions and types are available in their user guide as far as what they are and how to use them.  You see, if you read up on them ahead of time and know why you need a particular type of file – it’s easier to do the work. there is also a link to download the reference below, but it’s not always 100% accurate:

Make sure you back-up your Quickbooks company file before you lose any important data.  (QuickBooks is a powerful accounting software for small businesses, and is a great option for small businesses that want to do invoicing and point-of-sale cash register systems)