Автор Тема: The Best Multi-State Lottery Game  (Прочитано 86 раз)

Оффлайн miniming

• Участник
The Best Multi-State Lottery Game
« : 11 Октябрь 2022, 09:05:31 »
The Best Multi-State Lottery Game – Powerball I’ve picked Powerball as the best multi-state game for a few reasons. Powerball is available in more places than any other multi-state game: 45 states, DC, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands. Powerball’s overall odds of winning are slightly better than the other big multi-state games in the country. There’s also the fact that Powerball was responsible for more huge jackpots pg slot168 than any other multi-state game. Let’s talk about those odds. Based on average jackpots, the odds of winning the Powerball jackpot are slightly lower than Mega Millions – 1 in 292.2 million vs. 1 in 302.5 million. For that reason alone, Powerball is usually the better game. I say usually because there have been times where the difference in the game’s jackpots shifted the odds slightly in Mega Millions favor. All told, 6 of the largest 10 lottery payouts of all time have come from Powerball, including the largest ever. As for those record jackpots, the largest single lottery prize in history came from Powerball. In January of 2016, three tickets (sold in California, Tennessee, and Florida) split a jackpot of $1.58 billion. Preference for one multi-state game over another comes down to personal choice. For my money, and based on game odds and past payouts, I’d pick Powerball over Mega Millions every time.