Автор Тема: Why Make Video? Three Main Reasons  (Прочитано 135 раз)

Оффлайн jams5900

• Новичок
Why Make Video? Three Main Reasons
« : 10 Ноябрь 2022, 17:25:56 »
Video has quickly become one of the most effective ways to attract and hold attention (and information). This is why the average consumer with an internet connection watches more than 200 video content per month and why YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram and Snapchat have exploded in popularity. If you do not make a video or if you do not even think about making one to train or improve your skills, you should give it a go!

Video has quickly become one of the most effective ways to attract and hold attention (and information). This is why the average consumer with an internet connection watches more than 200 video content per month and why YouTube, Vimeo, Instagram and Snapchat have exploded in popularity. If you don't make a video or if you do not even think about making one to train or improve your skills, you should give it a go! Video is a powerful learning tool for both formal and informal training.

Video simplifies complex things.

Last summer, in the middle of COVID, I decided I wanted to organize a small vegetable garden at my urban residence. I went straight to YouTube to look for a tutorial there. The video broke down a seemingly insurmountable task into simple, essential steps. In less than a weekend, I had planted and installed everything necessary to ensure that I was eating fresh vegetables and fruits.
After this experience, I am not surprised to know that on average, 1,000,000,000 videos are viewed every day on mobile phones alone. This astronomical figure proves that seeing things in action is a total game-changer.

Today, video is an important knowledge transfer tool for the production companies near me. No matter where a person is on the planet, it is possible to expand his spectrum of knowledge, to become a master of a discipline.

In this vein, we can also see that motion graphics have grown in popularity. The traditional PowerPoint is over! Animation gives a new dimension to explaining complex things, especially when it's not about physically manipulating something, like planting a vegetable garden, but about explaining a sophisticated concept.

For example, one of our partners, Coveo, needed a visual aid to explain a technological product offered by the company. So a production company near me made this video in motion graphics for them. Rather simple and catchy, right?

Video has become a master in the art of seduction.
Admit it, videos give you sensations. When you read a text, your brain is busy reading, but when you watch a video, your brain is busy feeling. What's great about feeling something is that it's a perfect communication method to get people to learn and take action.
It's great to use the emotional dimension of video to motivate your audiences to take an interest in certain jobs or explain your corporate culture, as we did it via a series of video capsules to stimulate their recruitment.

Video is also a learning tool

Research has shown that 83% of human learning takes place visually. It goes without saying that video made by the video companies near me allows for more efficient use of learning time, especially for an audience with reduced attention spans (that's for everyone today)! In 2018, I produced a web series on women. In all the episodes, we included a “scientific minute” which popularized a scientific concept and taught us more about the field explored. Watch the video:

Do you use video to design content for your visitors? If so, I am sure you have seen the awesome benefits of video. If not, go for it! Video is no longer just an option to incorporate into your business content strategy, it's a medium that your visitors and consumers expect from you.