Автор Тема: Why am I facing Outlook send/receive error 0x800ccc0e?  (Прочитано 121 раз)

Оффлайн nelsonsmith

• Новичок
    • Outlook Email stuck in outbox
Why am I facing Outlook send/receive error 0x800ccc0e?
« : 07 Декабрь 2022, 20:23:53 »
It is common for anyone to encounter Outlook send/receive error 0x800ccc0e which can arise due to a lot of causes that are tricky to handle. However, if the manual approaches fail to resolve the problem then worry not because we are to help you out. Please let us know if you are not successful in resolving the Microsoft outlook send/receive error yourself. You just need to reach out to us online and our experts can guide you toward the best solution.

Also Read: How do I fix error code 0X800CCC0E in Outlook?

Оффлайн petergroft

• Участник
Why am I facing Outlook send/receive error 0x800ccc0e?
« Ответ #1 : 05 Июль 2023, 11:36:52 »
Outlook error 0x800ccc0e is a common send/receive error that indicates a problem with the connection to the mail server. Here are some steps you can take to troubleshoot and resolve this error:

Check Internet Connection: Ensure that you have a stable and active internet connection. If you're using a wireless connection, try connecting directly via an Ethernet cable to rule out any Wi-Fi issues.

Verify Email Account Settings: Open Outlook and go to the "File" tab. Click on "Account Settings" and select "Account Settings" again from the dropdown menu. In the Account Settings window, double-click on your email account and verify that the incoming and outgoing server settings are correct. If needed, contact your email provider for the correct server settings.

Disable Firewall/Antivirus: Temporarily disable your firewall and antivirus software to check if they are blocking the outgoing or incoming connections. If disabling them resolves the issue, add Outlook as an exception to your firewall and antivirus settings or adjust the settings to allow the necessary connections.

Check Port Settings: Some email providers use specific port numbers for incoming and outgoing servers. Verify that you have the correct port numbers set for your email account. Typically, the standard ports are 110 for POP3 incoming and 25 for SMTP outgoing. However, some providers may use different ports such as 993 for POP3 SSL or 587 for SMTP SSL. Consult your email provider's documentation or support for the correct port settings.

Test Email Account Settings: In the Account Settings window mentioned earlier, click on the "Test Account Settings" button. This will run a test to check if the incoming and outgoing server settings are working correctly. Pay attention to any error messages or failures reported during the test and make the necessary adjustments.

Greetings,
Peter