Автор Тема: The royal family of Dazhou  (Прочитано 382 раз)

Оффлайн CornelDingemanse

• Новичок
The royal family of Dazhou
« : 12 Декабрь 2022, 08:14:54 »
Fang Yun did not even look at him, a word directly shattered the last hope of the blood demon king, every person in a high position, there are always some things that are not convenient for him to do, this is true, but for an evil person, Fang Yun never considered. "嘬 "  Body vertical, Fang Yun directly to the deer hunting park to sweep away his ability, several space switching, immediately through the space screen, in the case of not disturbing anyone, into another layer of space in the deer hunting park. "Boom" Fang Yun did not have any meaning to cover up, there is no need to cover up a foot to step down, the entire levy chop army station space, are a heavy shock. "Feng Ping, Li Po, Li Zhiyi, and the owner of the Sixth Vice President, come to see us." Fang Yun's voice was vigorous and huge. As soon as the voice fell, the whole army was stationed in the space. The wind and clouds changed color, lightning flashed and thunder roared, and the void was buzzing and vibrating. Conscription army station space, countless people shocked discoloration, one after another from the seclusion wake up probe to see how to return a responsibility. Who is this man? What a powerful breath. "Sixth Deputy Commander?"? Is this a deputy commander? How is that possible? Can a deputy commander have such cultivation? "Conquer the army has several amazing strength of all in town is a great ability, but also to keep a low profile here, this person is so insolent, it seems that something big must happen." The original calm suppression of the army space, instant countless powerful breath up,Belt Filter Press, but in the face of each other cloud storm, terrible momentum, no one dare to brazenly, with mental force to explore. "Fang Yun?"? It's you. A familiar voice came, with a shock of disbelief: "You went outside, and you were so strong." "Brother Luo," Fang Yun chuckled, "It's a long story. I'll talk about it when I finish my business." For Luo Qingyu, Fang Yun still has some good feelings. When he just entered here, he met Qingyu. For the sake of the reputation of the cuirassiers,fine bubble diffuser, he fought with Li Jiyu under the seat of Fan Wuyu, a tiger guard. A person who can come out to fight for the honor of the cuirassiers has absolutely no difference in character. "Well.." Before Luo Qingyu took back his mental strength, he was still shocked. Before Fang Yun left the army, it was only the repair of three grades. But now, he can fight against Du Tong and improve his strength, more than doubled. Had he not seen it with his own eyes, Luo Qingyu would never have believed that there were people in the world, and that the entry of martial arts could be so divine that it could be described as horrible. "Brother Fang, I haven't seen you for a long time." After a breeze, a man in Tsing Yi, with long hair fluttering, appeared in front of Fang Yun. His eyes were like dragons and tigers, and he looked like a dragon and a phoenix. "Brother Long" Fang Yun smiled indifferently and looked at the man in front of him. He had never seen him before, but he was no stranger to Long Xiaotian, the third deputy commander of the Tiger Guards. At first sight of this, Fang Yun also felt that this person was unfathomable, but this time he saw it with his own eyes, and immediately took a look at it. Fang Yun immediately saw that this person's external temperament, including the breath of the soul, disc air diffuser ,disc air diffuser, was all camouflage, and in the depths of his soul, there was a strong consciousness hidden, which was his true origin. This technique, and Fang Yun's unrestrained, somewhat similar, but not exactly the same. "Long Xiao Tian is the reincarnation of the ancient strong man." In Fang Yun's mind, he thought about what Meng Wushang had said. Long Xiaotian felt that Fang Yun's eyes flashed, and suddenly he had a feeling of being seen through. He was so frightened that he couldn't laugh. However, he still forced a smile on his face. He arched his hand and said, "Brother Fang, it's a pity that Longmou has been expecting to get together with Fang Yun last time. It's a pity that Longmou has been waiting for the third deputy to command the palace. It's been empty for a long time and he hasn't expected Brother Fang this time. What can Brother Fang say? "Well," Fang Yun nodded and said, "I'm looking forward to a real reunion with Brother Long." Speaking of the word "real", there was a special pause. Long Xiaotian's face changed slightly. "Brother Fang has just returned," he said. "I'm afraid I have a lot of work to do. I'll leave now." Fang Yun nodded noncommittally and let Long Xiaotian leave. At the other end of the space, seven halls stand majestically, and in the third hall on the left, Yang Shuzi sits in the dark, motionless.
"Hm?" Seemed to feel something, Yang Shuzi eyelids trembled, suddenly opened his eyes: "This is … …" It's him. Speaking of the last sentence, Yang Shuzi's body shook violently, and his eyelids were completely open, full of shock and incredible. At this moment, Yang Shuzi suddenly felt a strong and terrible threat, which even made him unable to concentrate and continue to practice. "Feng Ping, Li Po and Li Zhiyi, please see the deputy commander." The clothes were broken, and the three captains came together. When they saw Fang Yun, they knelt down on one knee and looked respectful. Under the name of Fang Yun, the three captains Feng Pingping, Li Po and Li Zhiyi, except Li Zhiyi, Feng Pingping and Li Po are not sincerely convinced, but at the moment, Feng Pingping and Li Po are rebellious like two people, well-behaved, and there is nothing more polite. Three people kneel in front of Fang Yun, hang their heads, motionless, a strong pressure, emanating from Fang Yun, so that three people dare not breathe out. He was ordered to go out to capture the blood demon king. How could he come back so strong? "Before, I had a lot of disrespect for him. This time, he was so powerful that he could shake the whole space and the earth. I don't know if he would deal with me." "I hope he has a lot of adults, regardless of the past. I didn't expect that he would leave and practice to such a terrible extent." Of the three, in addition to Li Zhiyi, Feng Buping and Li Po were anxious lest Fang Yun take this opportunity to announce personal revenge and deal with them. Fang Yun's eyes were carved like a knife, staring at Feng Ping and Li Po, his face showing a cold and fierce color, but he did not speak, and no one dared to say more. Cold sweat, from two people's forehead, fell down, two people's faces have the color of panic. "I give you a chance, if you dare to betray me, you will die." Fang Yun's voice, in the ears of Li Po and Feng Ping, startled in their hearts,Mechanical fine screen, raised their heads, but it was Fang Yun's cold eyes. The two men trembled in their hearts and immediately lowered their heads. "Take him down and hand him over to the head of the army." As soon as Fang Yun raised his right hand, a dark shadow in the palm of his hand flew out and fell to the ground. He rolled and immediately turned into an evil warrior. It was the blood demon king. "Where is Commander Luo?" khnwatertreatment.com