Автор Тема: Rebirth of holding a golden thigh  (Прочитано 502 раз)

Оффлайн CornelDingemanse

• Новичок
Rebirth of holding a golden thigh
« : 12 Декабрь 2022, 08:15:38 »
Breakfast finished, it is time to start, although Su Qing also want to send, but Gu Zhaojie also do not want to toss his grandmother, not to mention not to send what is not bad, there is no need for this. So finally Su Qing they all stayed at home, the final decision is Gu Zhaoqing and Lin Shijin, as well as Gu Xin to accompany Gu Zhaojie to the airport. Grandma, mother, two aunts, I set out, I will take good care of myself and study hard, you don't have to worry! Gu Zhaojie sat in the car and grabbed the window and said. Su Qing and Zhou Wen, as well as Cheng Huilin's eyes are a little wet. After all, Gu Zhaojie is still young, really reluctant to give up. Chapter 683 looking forward to a more dazzling youth in the future. Gu Zhaoqing they sent Gu Zhaojie all the way to the airport, but to the airport Gu Xin received a call from Siyuan, and then found that Siyuan was also there. Siyuan came to meet them later. Didn't you have something to do before? Gu Xin was still a little surprised to see Siyuan coming. In fact, Siyuan also wanted to send Gu Zhaojie before, and his feelings with Gu Zhaojie were as close as brothers. But because Siyuan's relatives have something to do today,multi disc screw press, they can't leave. This is also a matter of no way, so Gu Zhaojie does not mind. We just met at the wedding the day before, and there was nothing to send or not. However, a few people really did not expect Siyuan to come directly to the airport, which is really surprising. Time was really tight, so I just came here. Si yuan said with a smile. He felt a little sorry if he didn't come to see him off, so he came in a hurry. Brother Siyuan! Gu Zhaojie also laughed and shouted. For Gu Zhaojie, one of his closest brothers is Lin Shijin,lamella tube, and the other, of course, is Siyuan. Although their age gap is not small, their relationship is very good. Besides, these two are also his two brothers-in-law in the future, so it is strange that the relationship is not close. After that, four people went into the airport together. The plane must be safe all the way, and there are people who have been arranged by Gu Chengze to pick up the plane, so there is really nothing to worry about. When you get there, you have to be good, "Gu Zhaoqing patted his brother on the shoulder and said," don't eat and drink indiscriminately, that's not good for your health. If you really can't adapt to the food there, let the chef cook Chinese food and eat more nutritious food. In fact, Wall Penstocks ,fine bubble diffuser, Gu Zhaojie is still in the stage of growing up, so eating really can not be sloppy. Although it sounds a little delicate to find a chef or something, since they have the ability to take care of their family, it is of course the best. After all, there are still big differences between China and the West. Some things may be OK to eat occasionally, but in the long run, the stomach may not be able to adapt. Yes, let the chef cook whatever you want, and don't hurt yourself. Gu Xin said, for this closest cousin, but she is also very concerned about, "if there is anything you want to eat, in fact, the big deal is to give you frozen air transport in the past, there will always be a way." Well, this young lady has a bigger hand ~ When Gu Zhaojie heard the words of the two sisters, he couldn't help giggling: "Don't worry about the two sisters. I'm not a child now. I know what to eat is good for my health. I won't eat and drink indiscriminately!"! I'm almost eighteen! He is already sixteen years old, and he will be eighteen years old soon. But when Gu Zhaojie finished saying this, he got one of his two sisters. What? It's almost eighteen. You're only sixteen! Gu Zhaoqing said helplessly. Probably children prefer to be adults, but Gu Zhaojie is really far from becoming an adult! Gu Xin also nodded: "Yes, there are still two years to go. Don't be self-righteous!" Gu Zhaojie covered his forehead and looked painfully at his two sisters. Lin Shijin, who was driving in front of her, could not help but smile at the corners of her mouth when she saw what was behind her through the rearview mirror. Gu Zhaojie is the youngest in the Gu family, so it is natural that the two sisters "bully" the object, there is no way ~ Next, Gu Zhaojie spent his time in the "love exhortation" of two sisters, one left and one right, until he finally arrived at the airport.
Gu Zhaojie pulled his suitcase and was so happy that he was about to fly. Then I'll board the plane! The smile on Gu Zhaojie's face is big. Call me anytime if you have any questions. Lin Shijin patted Gu Zhaojie on the shoulder. Last life Lin Shijin is to learn financial management, although and Gu Zhaojie to learn may still be slightly different, but a lot of things in finance are actually interoperable. So if Gu Zhaojie needs it, Lin Shijin can still help. Hearing Lin Shijin's words, Gu Zhaojie nodded hurriedly: "Don't worry, if I have any questions, I will definitely ask my brother-in-law!" Gu Zhaojie really felt that his brother-in-law was absolutely the most reliable person in the world. But also the most powerful of his peers around him! No one! Si yuan also smiled and said, "Come on, Xiaojie, I hope I can see you more powerful!" Gu Zhaojie beat his shoulder confidently. Although he was a teenager, he looked really dazzling at this time. Gu Zhaoqing looked at his brother, but his eyes were wet at this time. There was no feeling of parting before, but now standing in the bustling airport, looking at my brother who was about to go on a long journey with his suitcase, the sadness spread involuntarily. In his previous life, Gu Zhaojie was really not a promising person, that is, an ordinary person. But in this life, his future is doomed to be absolutely different. So now Gu Zhaoqing really has an indescribable feeling. Gu Zhaojie was stunned when he saw his sister crying,rapid sand filters, and then pursed his lips as if he were a little cramped. He seldom saw his sister cry. Lin Shijin felt his fiancee's mood, and he patted Gu Zhaojie on the shoulder to signal him to go over. Gu Zhaojie hurriedly stepped forward two steps, and then gently hugged Gu Zhaoqing. khnwatertreatment.com