Автор Тема: Lotus Treasure Mirror  (Прочитано 473 раз)

Оффлайн CornelDingemanse

• Новичок
Lotus Treasure Mirror
« : 12 Декабрь 2022, 08:18:10 »
Du Chen glanced at Phyl. "Do you know when the Red Army will be launched and there is a way to defeat them?" Phyl smiled mysteriously. "I'll tell you in three days!" Du Chen walked to the mouth of the cave. He waved his hand behind his back and curled his lips. "What are you pretending to be mysterious about?" He said? The Red Army will certainly launch a plan on the day of the Pope's accession to the throne, that is, seven days later, and want to defeat them. Isn't the core of the formula for breaking the vessel? Du Chen also played a pretend to be profound! Ha ha, in fact, the second half of this conclusion is so simple that there is no need to explain, and the time the Red Army launched. Simpler! Didn't the old Bowen calculate it? Pope Samar has 20 years of great fortune, but he will fall to pieces when he reaches the peak of his life! That is to say, on the day of his accession to the throne, Pope Samar will die a very ugly death. Isn't this tantamount to putting the time of the Red Army plan on the table? Perhaps, this is also a kind of insinuation in the fifth realm of astrology? Du Chen smiled and told Charlemagne to go in and continue to accept the provocation, while he turned to find Xueji, some things, it is time to talk openly with Xueji. Soon after, Phyl and Charlemagne left the cave, and Merlinta, who had stayed outside, went with Phyl angrily! And the hole, which had been very calm, was empty again, but. Tick-tock, tick-tock, a few drops of liquid fell from the top of the hole, and quickly condensed into the shape of a human body! This position was the place where Du Chen had deliberately watched in order to distract Phyl's attention before he cracked the sacred vessel, but neither of them noticed that there was a man hiding here, and that he could turn into water like Margaret and Brockman! Black armor iron face, halberd negative, just before the war was thrown to safety by Andy, this should have returned to the school of fighting. Looking at the back of Phyl outside the cave, he touched his mask gently! "I remembered something else. I had exchanged secret methods with Marguerite in private and learned her first hiding escape technique in the world, Qingshan Qinshui!" Listening to the echo in the cave, Dude slowly closed his eyes,industrial racking systems, recalling what he had just overheard, and suddenly roared: "He's still alive, ha ha, he's still alive!"! Phyl, thank you for telling me that he's still alive in the cage of the God of War. Wait for me, although I have no feelings for you, but you are my brother after all, you rescued! </div> Chapter 494 of the main text whose big cake? At this moment, Dodd made a plan in his mind, but no one knew exactly what Dodd was going to do except himself. He recognized Phyl and learned about the internal situation of the Red Army. Dodd, prompted by Charlemagne, strolled to the Elegy of the Southeast Cape of Dou Shen Island. The deep sea is quiet, occasionally there are schools of fish from the side, the seascape is beautiful, but Du Chen has no intention to watch, all the way down to think about their own things.
Xueji seemed to know that Du Chen was coming to look for her. She took the initiative to wait on the only way ahead. As soon as she saw Du Chen coming, asrs warehouse ,metal racking systems, she bowed her head and said, "Thank you, thank you for coming to save me today!" Du Chen smiled flatly, "a family, why thank you?" Both of them lowered their heads. Du Chen wanted to go up and take Xueji's hand, but Xueji gently turned sideways to avoid it. "Francis.." As soon as Xueji opened her mouth in the second sentence, Du Chen vaguely knew what she was going to say, because Xueji called Francis, not Yali! "Separated for such a long time, I think very clearly," Xueji a bitter smile, "there is no Yali in the world, everything is just my own imagination, and Xueji and Francis. Inappropriate! Du Chen nodded and put his thumbs in his belt, just like a small hoodlum when he was walking on the road in his previous life. He kicked away the sea stone beside him and turned to walk in the direction of Doushen Island. "Friends in the future, don't say hello when you meet!" Xueji looked at Du Chen's depressed figure, the corner of her eyes flashed a trace of tears, "you can rest assured that some things will always be known only by Xueji!" Du Chen hung his head and waved his back to her. "I never worried that you would reveal my secret. If you were that kind of person, I wouldn't have been engaged to you at the beginning!" Alas, it's over, it's finally over! There is no imaginary break after a fierce quarrel, nor a romantic and beautiful farewell, everything is plain and light. No waves. Although Casey's approach could be followed. Gradually change the concept of Xueji, but Du Chen is tired, do not want to use that kind of treacherous way to treat their own women, Casey is just a nominal brother, Du Chen can do everything, but Xueji is the woman he identified, Du Chen respects her concept! Although he knew that if he continued, he could only end up quarreling all day, but when a relationship ended, Du Chen's heart was still stuffy. Neither with the wings of wind and thunder, nor with fighting spirit, but with his head down, he walked back to Doushen Island from the bottom of the sea. When he surfaced, the sky was already bright. As soon as Du Chen-fu walked into the city of Doushen Island, he heard a series of charming laughter in front of him. Oh, the thirteenth master, my master! "What's the matter with you?" "You look depressed!" Du Chen looked up and saw a coquettish young woman with long red hair in front of her. She was wearing only a thin red gauze coat in this public city, and her skirt was very high. When she walked, a pair of slender thighs were looming, which made countless people look askance. She was the mother of the St. Barton family, that is, Susanna, the coquettish fox who dug the ancestral grave in those days! Du Chen frowned. Heart says gas! Looks like it's my bad day! Susanna accompanied Longbottom, the head of the St. Barton family, to attend the meeting. Speaking of it, the couple was the best couple who gave Duchen a headache. The husband was narrow-minded and ungrateful, and the wife was coquettish to the bone. She cuckolded her husband when she had nothing to do. Last time in the Auerbach Grand Canyon War, Duchen ran Longbottom and owed him a bet, but later Longbottom and Susanna went to the front line of the labyrinth of life. As the first important task of blocking the Demons, and the five families of the meteorite gods had the misunderstanding of the savior,heavy duty rack manufacturers, so Du Chen saw them this time and did not mention the things of that year, ha ha a smile. Save face for the St. Barton family! Susanna winked. Greet behind the same exposed dress, coquettish fox clan female warrior. kingmoreracking.com