Автор Тема: The daily life of Internet celebrities in the past and the present  (Прочитано 462 раз)

Оффлайн RuthCole

• Новичок
Gu Changzhao pointed to Shao Zhan on the playground, "did you see Ah Zhan?"? That's what he looks like. Try everything to attract people's attention, obviously Shao Zhan succeeded, he succeeded in attracting Yan Zhen. Yan Zhen: ".." After the game, it will be late. Because there is a class dinner, Yan Zhen is not good to follow, Shao Zhan sent her back. Finally, when he arrived at the door, Yan Zhen told Shao Zhan to let him leave. Around ten o'clock, Shao Zhan sent a good night to Yan Zhen. Yan Zhen looked at Shao Zhan to send the news, just put down the heart, after washing and gargling, then went to bed. —— The next day, Yan Zhen called Li Yang, and she answered the design of the costume. Li Yang is very satisfied with Yan Zhen's phone call, Yan Zhen has always been one of his most satisfied students, can agree to come down, he is also very happy. After the phone call, Yan Zhen went to school. There are two people in the costume design, Yan Zhen is not the chief designer, the school also arranged a person. However, her design task is not heavy, that is, to design the costume,mirror stainless steel sheet, and the costume design is another person. As soon as Yan Zhen arrived downstairs in the office building, Li Yang came down in person. Teacher Li. Teacher Li Yang can come downstairs to pick up in person, Yan Zhen is still a little surprised. Li Yang has been wearing a smile, "I thought you would refuse this project, but now I am very happy.". Now I'll take you to meet Yu Fan, who is also one of our designers this time. Li Yang said that Yu Fan is also a student of a University. He has graduated for three years and is now one of the most famous designers in China. He is also a student of Li Yang. Yan Zhen answered and went up to the conference room on the third floor with Li Yang. At this moment, Yu Fan was already waiting in the conference room. He took a pen and wrote and drew on the drawing board. When he heard a sound at the door, he quickly put down the things in his hand and smiled, "Teacher Li." Then he noticed Yan Zhen behind Li Yang,Stainless Steel Welded Pipe, and his black eyes lit up in an instant. He is Li Yang's favorite student, naturally also heard of the name of Yan Zhen, at first he was not curious about Yan Zhen, until he saw Yan Zhen's design works, he changed the idea. Yan Zhen's works gave him a great impact, and only then did he have the impulse to meet Yan Zhen. After learning that he and Yan Zhen were in a design group, he was so excited that he couldn't sleep all night. Now that he saw Yan Zhen, he immediately felt that it was worthwhile for him to take the project. The person in front of him is very beautiful, his eyes are like water, his eyebrows and eyes are like pictures. Li Yang smiled and introduced Yu Fan, "Yu Fan, let me introduce you, this is Qu Yan.". Although she is young, she is very powerful. Did you see the embroidery on the graduation work? It was embroidered by her own hand. Yu Fan nodded and warmed up with Yan Zhen, "Qu Yan, right?"? My name is Yu Fan, and I am also a student of Teacher Li. "Elder Martial Brother." Yan Zhen replied politely, stainless steel welded pipe ,Stainless Steel Square Pipe, with a shallow smile on his face. Younger martial sister, last time I saw your performance on Le Zhi Meng, I didn't expect you to play the zither and play it so well. Yu Fan said with some excitement, "One of my cousins likes this classical instrument very much, and you can talk about it when you have time." Yan Zhen gave a hum. Seeing Yu Fan chatting tirelessly, Li Yang also said, "Well, your polite words will be left for later. Let's sort out the general design concept first." Yu Fan also stopped the conversation, found himself somewhat impolite, and then answered a good. Returning to the long table, Yu Fan took the lead in saying his idea, "Director Li Xian's costume drama this time, the costume should be partial to Hanfu.". I have a preliminary design plan here. You can have a look first. Then he opened the PPT, which displayed his various ideas. Yan Zhen also looked at his design ideas, she pinched her chin, or said his point of view, "Yu brother, your design is very problematic.". First of all, in addition to the feature that the upper and lower clothes are connected, there is another very important point, that is, the continuation of the hook edge. There is no such style of clothing in ancient times. Although with the change of Dynasties, there will be some small changes in the costumes of each Dynasty, but these are the same. Second, the color you designed is also a problem. Bright yellow and autumn fragrance are the exclusive colors of the royal family. If the role of the actor is not a princess and prince, it is better not to use this color.
Third.. The author has something to say: the second watch ~ ~ There will be an activity in Jinjiang in August, and the stupid author should also participate in hhhh ~ ~ ~ Chapter 59 059 Being publicly pointed out the mistakes, Yu Fan was somewhat embarrassed, and these mistakes were pointed out by his sister. Li Yang coughed lightly, "Qu classmate said well, but Yu Fan's design is also quite novel.". Anyway, the design draft will be handed in next month. You should think about a preliminary plan first. It's not urgent. Hearing what Li Yang said, Yu Fan's expression eased a little. He looked into Yan Zhen's eyes, just as Yan Zhen's eyes also met him. Yu Fan took the lead in turning his head, "Teacher Li, I will certainly come up with a satisfactory design draft." In the heart to Yan Zhen that charming idea also did not have. He is now one of the top fashion designers in China, and it is hard to avoid being unconvinced by his sister pointing out so many mistakes, but because his mentor is here, and Yan Zhen is a girl, he dare not say anything. That's all right. Li Yang also smiled, two are his disciples, he also understands Yu Fan's temperament, Yu Fan is the kind of person who will never admit defeat, Li Yang turned his head and asked Yan Zhen, "Qu classmate, what do you think?" Yan Zhen also smiled, "no problem." “ok! In that case, you are doing the design here now. I have a class later, so I will leave for a while. Li Yang raised his hand, looked at the watch on his wrist, and saw that the time for the next class was coming. Well, teacher, you go to work,304 Stainless Steel Pipe, I'm here. Yu Fan said first. Li Yang nodded, and he was quite satisfied with Yu Fan as a student. He took one last look at Yan Zhen and Yu Fan before leaving the office. Li Yang mainly teaches the history of clothing changes. Although this course is relatively simple, it is very important. sxthsteel.com