Автор Тема: Big idol  (Прочитано 684 раз)

Оффлайн RuthCole

• Новичок
Big idol
« : 13 Декабрь 2022, 05:44:04 »
"It is estimated that in the middle of August, whether it is the next album, another TV series, or the regular performance of variety shows, the second stage of our work will begin." Lin Xiyuan looked at Li Junyi and said earnestly. At this time, the childlike smile on his face has disappeared, replaced by a faint professional quality, he has begun to find the feeling in the position of manager, "I and the handsome brother feel that now to produce the next album, it will take a long time, maybe half a year, maybe a year.". The regular performance of the variety show has not received any invitation for the time being. Therefore, we all hope to pick out an excellent script from our hands and let you shoot another TV play. The first watch arrived today. .... [Text: Happiness of 0.77 million yuan (V)] Recommended Song: Wang Lanyin's Mischief After listening to Lin Xiyuan's words, Li Junyi did not speak immediately, but thought carefully about what he had just said. Before getting along with Yin Yingjun and Lin Xiyuan, Li Junyi has been accustomed to participating in the discussion of his work, including the invitation of this "love letter". But the final result, but let Li Junyi realize that in the overall situation of work arrangements, he still does not have Yin Yingjun's professional vision. "Love Letter" is a program that can be received or not. Li Junyi hopes to receive it because the domestic cognition of "Love Letter" is high. However, Yin Yingjun does not receive it, but considers all aspects comprehensively, and finally makes a decision. It can be seen that Yin Yingjun for Li Junyi's planning, the heart has several sets of abdominal draft, in Li Junyi busy running, Yin Yingjun also did not relax to enjoy a happy life. Just as Yin Yingjun made a promise to Li Junyi at the beginning,Stainless Steel Industrial Sheet, Yin Yingjun is working hard for Li Junyi's future. Think of here, there is nothing to hesitate. Li Junyi exhaled, "What is the plan for shooting TV series in the second half of the year?" Although there is no way for the last "love letter", Li Junyi still feels very sorry. "Love Letter" is the entry program of Lee Jun-yi's Korean variety show. I thought I had a chance to experience it on the show, but I missed it in the end. Lin Xiyuan knew that Li Junyi understood his position with Yin Yingjun, which was a good thing. For Lin Xiyuan, he is different from the general broker, he and Li Junyi get along, more similar to friends, discuss together, discuss together. On the road of Li Junyi's performing arts, the two people worked together. So Lin Xiyuan hopes that he and Li Junyi can keep the same pace on the schedule. Such a result could not be better. Last time I showed you a few scripts. We are still choosing. It is estimated that in a few days, 304 Stainless Steel Bar ,Brushed Stainless Steel Sheet, the handsome brother will start to meet the production team and get a preliminary understanding of the situation. After explaining clearly, Lin Xiyuan also breathed a sigh of relief, and the seriousness on his face gradually disappeared. On the issue of whether to play "Love Letter", it is the first time that Li Junyi and the company have different positions. Fortunately, they have reached a consensus smoothly. If there is a need, it is estimated that you will start to interview again. My handsome brother and I both hope that we can find a suitable script within a month or two after you finish the promotion period. "I see. I hope I can meet a good script." Li Junyi closed his eyes again so that the makeup artist could start putting on makeup. As for the new album, Li Junyi's creation has not been interrupted, but when the time is ripe, the production of a new album will naturally be put on the agenda. If there is no suitable script, it is estimated that the production of the new album will re-enter the future plan. For this point, Li Junyi is not worried, with the first experience, this time to adapt to a lot. It was already one o'clock in the afternoon when we arrived at the MCD scene. Unlike the other three major TV stations, cable TV station m has its own music program recording site, so MCD has always been recorded in a large stadium. Previously, it was recorded in the gymnasium of the Olympic Park, which is nearly an hour away from the city center. Recently, it was moved to the comprehensive stadium of the Silkworm Room for recording, which is less than 20 minutes away from Jiangnan. The Silkworm Room has the world's largest indoor amusement park, Lotte World. So it is also a place for couples to gather.
Naturally, the facilities of the stadium are not as complete as the indoor video studios of the three major television stations, but it is better than the large number of auditoriums, with more than 3000 seats, which can accommodate the largest number of live audiences among several music programs. And of the stage build, the arrangement of equipment, let MCD incline to the form of small concert more, also very popular with fans. After arriving at the scene, Li Junyi only waited for a while before it was his turn to rehearse. This stage is slightly larger than the stage of the music bank, so Lee Jun-yi and Park Jiaxi also need to increase the scope when they walk, so that the stage will not look too empty. The two men practiced together for nearly 20 minutes just walking, and then rehearsed twice completely, ending today's rehearsal. Back in the waiting room, looking at a large box of doughnuts sent by No.1 on the table, Li Junyi suddenly had a brainwave and whispered to Lin Xi far away from his ears. Li Junyi, what are you doing? The PD, whose radar was very keen, immediately noticed something was wrong. Ah Li Junyi's ability to play dumb is completely natural, and there is no clue at all. I asked what you were doing. PD repeat to. I'm just talking to my agent. Why are you so nervous? Like I'm going on a terrorist mission or something. Li Junyi retorted with a serious face, accompanied by a big supercilious look, which made him laugh awkwardly. I think you're always planning something. I still don't give up and want to see something from Li Junyi's face. I just want to go to the bathroom. Don't be so serious and nervous. Li Junyi said as he stood up from his position. I stood in place, hesitating to follow to the bathroom,Stainless Steel Decorative Pipe, "Li Junyi, you go to the bathroom, that let me..." 。 sxthsteel.com