Автор Тема: The ghost gentleman lingers around the soft fingers.  (Прочитано 551 раз)

Оффлайн LiangTu

• Новичок
The ghost gentleman lingers around the soft fingers.
« : 16 Декабрь 2022, 09:34:17 »
The last trace of blood faded from my face. I finally know why Luo Han was anxious to ask me to close the door first. Scatter the ashes, close the door, and the spell has already turned. I quickly looked at Rong Qi to see what he could do, but he just looked down at the ugly wooden door and suddenly opened his mouth: "Coming." Chapter 218 (automatically generated by the system to facilitate reading records) I wanted to ask Rong Qi what was coming, but suddenly I heard a "hissing" sound outside the door. The sound was strange, like a fingernail rubbing against a wooden door. The moment he heard the sound, Luo Han's eyes lit up and he threw me away and threw himself at the door. Dad! Dad, is it you? Luo Han shouted out of control, "Are you outside?" There was a buzz outside the door, and soon a deep voice full of surprise sounded. Han Han? Is that you? Is it really you? My face changed a lot. I know this voice. It's Luo Han's father's voice. Is it really Luo Han's father on the other side of the door? Or an unknown ghost? I looked at Rong Qi and saw him nod, indicating with his eyes that I didn't need to worry. Then I breathed a sigh of relief. It seems that the ancient Miao people did not deceive people, this door does lead to the netherworld lookout platform, the other side of the door, is indeed Luo Han's father. Luo Han broke down in tears. He knelt down in front of the door and sobbed, "Dad, I came here specially to tell you that I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. What I said that day was not intentional. I didn't dislike you. I love you very much. You are my favorite father." "Silly child," the other side of the door, sounded Luo's father's loving voice, "of course Dad knows." As if relieved,Ceramic Bobbin, Luo Han began to cry bitterly. See this scene, before I do not agree with Luo Han's behavior, but at this time can not help but slightly red eyes. At least, Luo Han conveyed her apology, and if she could put it down, it would be a good thing. Luo Han cried so much that he couldn't say a word. Time passed by minute by minute. Luo's father outside the door suddenly felt a little anxious in his tone. Hanhan, Dad is leaving. Say hello to Mom for Dad. Between the words,Ceramic Core Immersion Heaters, Luo Fu's voice has become lighter and lighter, seems to be leaving. Dad Luo Han suddenly jumped up and threw himself on the door, shouting: "No!"! Don't go! I still have something to say to you! But on the other side of the door, there was no voice of Luo's father. Luo Han now completely collapsed. Dad I heard her scream, and almost without thinking, she reached out and pushed to the door. Suddenly, I felt as if I had fallen into the ice cellar and felt cold all over! I suddenly remembered the ancient order to Luo Han in the evening. Please, don't open that door. The instructions were so careful that the hair on my neck stood on end. Luo Han! Don't open the door! I roared all over and rushed at Luo Han. One side of Rong Qi moves faster, I only saw a white shadow flash, he has jumped to the door. However, Luo Han is just an action to push the door, no matter how fast we are, we can't catch up. In a flash of lightning, 7g Ozone Generator ,cordierite c520, only a heavy squeak was heard. The door! It's open. My whole head was confused, only to feel that as the door opened, a fierce wind poured into the narrow temple. Rong Qi at this time the body has a turn, came to my side, I will protect in the arms, as if afraid of something, hurt me in general. Luo Han on the other side, after opening the door, seemed to react to what he had done, and his face turned pale with fear. But with her father in her heart, she stumbled out. Luo Han! I called out and hurried to catch up with Rong Qi. I thought there would be something terrible outside the door, but what shocked me was that there were still dense woods and cold moonlight outside the door. Just like when we came in. I couldn't help being stunned.
What's wrong? Can't you open the door? But why did nothing happen when I opened the door? Luo Han still ran around like crazy, shouting in his mouth: "Dad!"! Dad, where are you? I didn't have time to take care of her at this time. I just grabbed Rong Qi and asked, "What will happen if the door opens?" Rong Qi's face at this time is also somewhat dignified, he did not rush to the outside to see, on the contrary, he retreated to the door, slender fingers, across the edge of the door. Night, a dead silence, can only hear Luo Han's heart-rending cry. I looked around warily, but as time went by, nothing happened. Could it be that the ancient exaggeration, in fact, open the door, nothing will happen at all? Just as I was about to breathe a sigh of relief, Rong Qi, who did not want to be beside me, suddenly changed his face and blurted out an exclamation: "No, this door is sealed. Go quickly!" He didn't even give me a chance to ask questions. He put his arms around my waist and rushed to the woods ahead. And Luo Han! I cried anxiously. Rong Qi also jumped to Luo Han's side, pinched her neck directly, took us both, and jumped into the night. Luo Han originally wanted to resist, but when she saw the inhuman speed of Rong Qi, she was too frightened to speak. Watching several of us jump into the nearby woods, I suddenly heard a loud boom behind me. It sounds like something is cracking. I jumped over Rong Qi's shoulder and glanced into the temple behind me. I was so frightened that my face turned pale! What cracked at this time turned out to be the statue worshipped in the temple! The soil on the surface of the statue quickly fell off, and in the blink of an eye, what was under the soil was exposed. I screamed when I saw that thing. The earth was broken, and what was exposed was a monster exactly like the statue. The same Miao costumes, the same hands, the same face covered by the palm of the hand. I covered my mouth to stop myself from crying out. This second,Ceramic ferrule for stud welding, the worship is not just a statue, but the Lord! In this world, there is such a monster! What the hell is she? A ghost? Is it a demon? Or a deformed person. global-ceramics.com