Автор Тема: The deer and the cauldron  (Прочитано 682 раз)

Оффлайн LiangTu

• Новичок
The deer and the cauldron
« : 16 Декабрь 2022, 09:34:29 »
"Master," said Trinket, "their names are Gui, the tortoise's tortoise, two old tortoises and a little tortoise. I'll kill the little turtle first. Pull out the dagger and point it at Gui Zhong's throat. When Gui Er-niang saw that Trinket was going to kill her son, she immediately panicked. "Come and kill me if you have the guts, kid," she cried. "But don't touch a hair on my son." "I only like to kill the little turtle," said Trinket. Put the tip of the knife in Gui Zhong's throat. The dagger was extremely sharp, and although it was very light, Gui Zhong's throat immediately burst out with blood. "Oh, my God," he cried. He killed me. Gui Er-niang shouted, "Don't.." Don't kill my child! "My master asks," said Trinket, "and you answer meekly, so I won't kill your son for half an hour." Gui Er-niang said angrily, "My child isn't sick. You're the one who's sick." But when Trinket promised not to kill her son for the time being, he was relieved. Trinket pretended to cough repeatedly, imitating the tone of Gui Zhong, and said, "My God, I.." I Ahem. I'm dying.. Good mother. Tell me the truth quickly. Ahem. Ahem. I don't have tuberculosis,Kamado bbq grill, I have steel knife decapitation, cough, and sharp knife throat disease, the whole body cut into meat sauce disease, cough.. "Don't learn, don't talk like my child!" Gui Er-niang cried with horror. Trinket went on imitating him. "Mother, if you don't answer them again, I'll.." … I Cough, I had to cut open my stomach again,Ceramic Band Heater, and my stomach and intestines flowed out of the disease. As he spoke, he pulled up Gui Zhong's clothes and drew the tip of the dagger on his bony chest. Gui Er-niang couldn't bear it any longer. "Good," she said! We belong to the Huashan Sect. Our master's magic fist is invincible to the two swordsmen. When we shocked the Central Plains, you little thieves had not been reincarnated. Chen Jinnan heard the two people unexpectedly is the famous magic fist invincible Gui Xinshu couple, couldn't help but respect, and think Wu Liuqi martial arts how to get, according to the Hong Shun cousins who saw him killed at that time, only an old woman and a hysteria ghost hand, then knocked down more than a dozen Hong Shun hall players, two people attack Wu Liuqi, kill him, cut his head, The other party is not an impostor. Shenquan Invincible Gui Xinshu has been famous for a long time. I haven't heard of him walking in Jianghu for decades. I don't know why he was involved in this tragedy. There must be a major reason in the middle. He immediately went up to Gui Xinshu and saluted respectfully with folded fists, saying, "So it's Huashan Shenquan Invincible Gui and his wife.". Little man Chen Jinnan is impolite. He stretched out his hand and pulled the rope tied to Gui Xinshu, then massaged his vest and waist several times, alumina c799 ,10g Ozone Generator, untied his acupoint, turned around and pulled the rope off Gui Erniang and Gui Zhong. "" Master, "said Trinket in a great hurry," these three men are so fierce that we can't let them go. Chen Jinnan smiled and said, "Gui Er-niang scolded us for drugging us, which is a despicable act of abuse in Jianghu.". Our Heaven and Earth Society didn't use ecstasy. Even if we really used it, the two swordsmen have deep internal skills. How can we charm the old man with the common sweat medicine of the three abuses.. 'Yes, yes, 'said Trinket.' We haven't had any sweat medicine in the Heaven and Earth Society. ' She thought that this medicine belonged to her mother-in-law and sister, and that she had changed it herself, so it could not be counted in the account of our Heaven and Earth Association, not to mention that this medicine was not a sweat medicine. With a flick of his left hand on his wife's and son's vests, Gui Xinshu had already untied their acupoints. The technique was much faster than Chen Jinnan's. He nodded and said, "It's not an ordinary sweat medicine. It's a very powerful medicine." Reached for his son's pulse. Gui Er-niang gazed intently at her husband's face and asked, "How is it?" "It seems to be all right now," said Gui Xinshu. Remembering that before he fainted, he had had a fight with someone. This person's martial arts were very shallow, but the internal skills he had learned were obviously from the Huashan School. Remembering that Shuang'er's posture of running in the rocky hills was also the flying skills of the Huashan School, he saw her in the crowd at a glance. Seeing his shining eyes, Shuang'er was frightened and shrank behind Trinket. "Come here, little girl," said Gui Xinshu. "Are you from the Huashan Sect?" "I won't come," said Shuang'er! You killed my brother Wu, and I want to avenge him. I I'm not a Huashan.
"He Tishou passed on some martial arts to Zhuang San Shaonai and Shuang'er that day. He did not formally accept them as disciples, nor did he tell them about his own sect. It was the first time that Shuang'er heard of the three words" Huashan Sect "today. Gui Xinshu did not go to see the little girl. Suddenly, he was so angry that he said in a loud voice, "All the disciples of Feng Nandi, come out." The words were not very loud, but the air stirred and the dust rustled off the roof. He thought that the three brothers of the same school and yuan Chengzhi's disciples were all overseas. Huang Zhen, the elder brother, had passed away for a long time. Feng Nandi, the first disciple of Huang Zhen, was in charge of the Huashan Sect. Since there were disciples of the Huashan Sect in the village, it must be Feng Nandi. After a long time, the inner hall was silent. "Years ago," said Chen Jinnan, "when the heroes of the world met in the Hejian Prefecture, they made a bloody alliance and decided to work together to kill the great traitor Wu Sangui. It is difficult for Martial Nephew Feng to defeat his predecessors. He is the master of the meeting of killing turtles in Hejianfu. Why did you join hands with Wu Sangui to kill Wu Liuqi, a righteous man of our society? Is this not painful for the relatives and pleasant for the enemies? The words are polite, but the words are aggressive. Gui Er-niang gave him a sideways glance and said, "I've heard people say, 'If you don't know Chen Jinnan in your life, it's no use calling him a hero.'" Before you were born, my husband and I were already in the world. In that case, we must wait for the birth of the emperor before we can be called heroes. Hey, hey, funny, funny. Chen Jinnan said, "I've only got martial arts. It's not worth a smile from the two swordsmen.". Friends in Jianghu look up to me, but they just mean that I understand right and wrong, and I won't act recklessly and make friends with bandits. Gui Er-niang said angrily,Ozone generator ceramic plate, "Are you mocking us for running amok and making friends with bandits?" "Wu Sangui is a big traitor," said Chen Jinnan. "This Wu Liuqi acted as a jackal to the tiger," said Gui Er-niang. "He was a high official of the Tartars and bullied the Han people. Why do you keep calling him Big Brother? "Isn't this a case of misbehaving and making friends with bandits?" 。 global-ceramics.com