Автор Тема: A good man in the city  (Прочитано 456 раз)

Оффлайн LiangTu

• Новичок
A good man in the city
« : 16 Декабрь 2022, 09:35:57 »
"You're going to die." Ceng Rou blushed and punched him several times on his chest. "I like to call you Xiong Bing, Xiong Bing. What's wrong with Xiong Bing? Humph." Ceng Rou hugged his chest tightly and said angrily. Yu Yan kissed her on her forehead and said, "Well, you can call her whatever you want. Anyway, you are a crazy girl." Ceng Rou gave him two more punches and put his face on his chest. "Xiong Bing, you're so kind," he said slowly. Yu Yan stroked her hair and sighed softly. Ceng Rou looked up at him and kissed him gently on his lips with red cheeks. "Xiong Bing, kiss me!" She said softly. Yu Yan remembered that night on the mountain and No.9 hugged and kissed, now facing the same face, his heart seemed to have knocked over a bottle of five flavors, and all kinds of tastes came to his mind. Khan, the protagonist's first time, finally released, hey, because of the scale problem, can not be too expanded, pain ah, the most painful thing in the world is this.. Xiao _ Shuo txt Tian'tang Volume 5 Chapter 94 Lingering (1) Ceng Rouqiang suppressed the shyness in his heart and slowly put his lips on his face and kissed him gently. Yu Yan was moved in his heart. He turned his head sideways and kissed her hot lips. The two of them, like greedy children,warehousing storage solutions, hugged each other's bodies tightly, and the four lips fit tightly together. This deep kiss made Zeng Rou a little breathless and gently broke away from his lips. Zeng Rou's face was covered with a red'tide ', breathing heavily and looking at him gently. Xiong Bing, have you ever kissed another girl before? Ceng Rou's eyes became more and more gentle, and finally he could not help burying his head in Yu Yan's arms and asked gently, his thin "milk" fingers slowly circling back and forth in his chest. Why do you ask that? Yu Yan felt a pain in his heart. He shook his head gently and tried to get rid of the affectionate face of the woman who was exactly like her in his mind. He kissed her on her forehead with a strong smile and said, "If you had kissed her,heavy duty cantilever racks, would you run away and leave me alone?" "No, if you really kissed other girls, it only means that I am not attractive enough. I will not blame you. I think she must be a beautiful and gentle girl. I know you like gentle girls, but I am happier than her, because we can be together. As long as you treat me well in the future, I will be satisfied." Ceng Rou gently way, can no longer see that silk hot appearance, like a completely changed person. She changed greatly overnight, from a green girl to a real woman, not only physical changes, but also psychological changes, "sex" seems to have changed a lot, from a hot pepper, now has a little gentle white rabbit appearance. Yu Yan sniffed her hair and said, asrs warehouse ,wire mesh decking, "It has nothing to do with you. We were not familiar with each other at that time. How can we get involved with you?" Ceng Rou suddenly struggled from his arms, pinched his ear, and said angrily, "Well, there really is one of her. She came out with a set of words. You are a big bad guy. Tell me quickly. Who is she? Do I know her?"? When did you hook up with her? Where is she now? Are you still together? Is there any contact? When did you start to like her? Does she like you now? Her words were like shooting a machine gun. She spoke in a hurry and quickly. Tears flashed in her eyes. It seemed that she had been greatly wronged. Only then did Yu Yan realize that the girl's gentle appearance just now was just an appearance. The little pepper's "sex" in her bones had not changed, and it seemed that she had a concentrated attack at the moment. Yu Yan didn't expect the girl to be so calculating. She caught him off guard. Seeing her angry mouth, he smiled bitterly and hurriedly said, "Don't be angry. That's all over. We are all like this. I will treat you wholeheartedly in the future.".
” Zeng Rou snorted, "You mean if we hadn't done this, you wouldn't have been nice to me, would you?"? Yes, without me, you could still be with your dream lover now. I'm a third party in your eyes, aren't I? The more she said, the more sad she became. The charge of the third party was not what she wanted to bear. It was all done by this bad guy. Remembering her situation, her heart was aggrieved again, and her eyes slowly turned red. Yu Yan saw her sad appearance, a pain in the heart, all the mistakes are caused by their own, with Ceng Rou has nothing to do, men should be brave to take responsibility. Yu Yan gently took her into his arms and kissed her on the forehead, saying, "Silly girl, all your tricks are meaningless and don't exist. Don't get into a dead end. Do we have to say such a thing? From that moment yesterday, we have been inseparable from each other." Ceng Rou looked up at him from his arms. Yu Yan smiled and kissed the tears from his eyes. Ceng Rou's face was burning, but she closed her eyes and enjoyed his tenderness. Yu Yan scraped her nose and said, "Don't lose your temper in the future. Don't be jealous." "Hum-" Ceng Rou blushed and said angrily, "Then tell me who she is? And you are not to see her or think of her again, but only of me from now on. Ceng Rou looked at him overbearing, Yu Yan sighed lightly, this wench still does not know anything, if she knows oneself and 9 things, still may not make what appearance. You say not to say, you say not to say- "Ceng Rou became a fiery little pepper again, greasy in his arms, gently touched his chest with his fingers, and his ruddy little mouth was about to pout into the sky.". Yu Yan shook his head and said, "Rou Rou, don't ask about these things. It doesn't make any sense. You just need to know that I will treat you well from now on and won't let you suffer a little grievance, OK?" Ceng Rou snorted, but her eyes could not bear to show a trace of joy. She turned into the gentle kitten again. She leaned against him tightly and said softly, "That's what you said. Don't go back on your words." She breathed a sigh of relief and seemed to say to herself, "Am I too unruly? I know you like gentle girls,heavy duty cantilever racks, but do you know that when I think of you thinking about others, my heart is so painful, really painful." 。 jracking.com