Автор Тема: Imperial engagement: the sweet wife of the ghost king boss  (Прочитано 456 раз)

Оффлайн LiangTu

• Новичок
Imperial engagement: the sweet wife of the ghost king boss
« : 16 Декабрь 2022, 09:37:02 »
He has been unwilling to reincarnate because he is not willing to be simple. And Jane has been unable to put down Jane Xuan, and Jane said he did not go to the United States before, he and Jane only a few times to meet, are Chen Yuhang to help him. If Chen Yuhang doesn't help him, he doesn't even have the ability to show up in front of Jane. It was not until he met the woman, the woman, that he had the ability he has today. It's just the way that woman taught. Jane Xuan flashed a look of despair and cruelty. He has been calling Chen Yuhang a monster, in fact, he is not a monster. However, Jane Xuan looked at Jane's eyes, turned into infatuation. Chapter 607 am I ugly today? However, if he did not become such a monster, how could he take Jane away from Chen Yuhang. How could he let Jane see him? How could he protect Jane. As long as he can protect her as before, even if he disappears, he is not afraid. Jane Xuan fundus of this series of emotional changes, Jane did not see. With her face down, she went to the mat made of grass by Jane Xuan beside the woodpile and sat down. Jane Xuan looked up at the sky, this time, should be around five o'clock. Because it is in the mountains, it gets dark earlier. Jian Xuan from between the eyebrows of Jian Qing, you can see the color of irritability. It was a sign that the worms in her body were acting up. Chien Hsuan's face sank, and he silently walked behind Chien Ching and bent over to hold Chien Ching in his arms. Be Jane Xuan so light embrace, Jane feeling frightened, turn around, just to Jane Xuan's eyes, her whole person did not have consciousness. Jane Xuan, holding the unconscious Jane, took out a small tube from her pocket,china tile trim, which contained a bright red liquid. Dropped a drop into Jane's mouth, and then with the leaves, picked some dew, dropped into her mouth, to remove the smell of blood in her mouth. When this series of actions was completed, Jane also woke up. The moment Jane saw Jane Xuan, she instinctively pushed her away, but when she pushed Jane Xuan away, Jane Xuan handed her a lighter. Jane looked at the lighter in Jane's hand in a daze. Sister! Jane Xuan shook the lighter in her hand, "sorry,stainless tile trim, I can't get too close to the fire!" After Jane Qing lit a fire, Jane Xuan walked behind a tree. Jane only heard the cry of a chicken, and then after a while, Jane Xuan came out from behind the tree. In his hand, he carried a chicken that had been disposed of. Seeing the fear in Jane's eyes, he was embarrassed to say, "Sorry, in front of you, deal with it, but in this place, it can only be like this!" Jane Xuan fixed the chicken, let Jane put it on the fire, and retreated to one side. He leaned against a tree and looked at Jane quietly. Jane looked at the chicken burning on the fire and said, "Jane Xiaoxuan!" If in normal times, Jane Xuan will certainly say with Jane, he is not the chicken, will also reiterate with Jane, he is not called Jane Xiaoxuan, he was not small, tile trim factory ,aluminum tile edge trim, but today just should be a um! "Your sister, am I ugly today?" After living for so many years, Jane has never had a day like today, so miserable, such a gaffe! Jane Xuan nodded, "a little bit!" But, sister, in my eyes, no matter what state you are in, you are very beautiful. Chien Hsiao-hsuan, do you think Chen Yu-hang ever loved me? After the pain, the anger and the madness, there is only sadness left in my heart. ……” Jian Xuan doesn't know how to reply to Jian Qing. In fact, he believed that Chen Yuhang was in love with Jane. However, how to do, in the process of taking love, either Chen Yuhang died or he died. For Chen Yuhang, Jian Xuan did not feel guilty at all. It was he who first appeared in Jane's life, and it was he who first loved Jane. In fact, he originally wanted to wait until he was twenty years old and tell Jane that he and she were not brothers and sisters, and that he loved her. He was a very precocious boy, and when he was ten years old, he found that he had fallen in love with Jane. At that time, when he just found out that he had this idea, he was going crazy, because how could his brother fall in love with his sister. He spent his days in a state of anxiety. Chapter 608 I won't laugh at you. Those days of anxiety ended when he was thirteen years old, because he overheard a secret from Chien Yun-feng.
That is, Jane was not born to Jane Yunfeng and his ex-wife. His ex-wife did not have the ability to bear children. Jane was adopted by him and his ex-wife. At that time, Jian Xuan felt that God really had mercy on him. Originally, he is not abnormal, he can love his sister. Later, he learned that God did not pity him, only a few years later, he had leukemia. Not only got leukemia, but also because of his leukemia, Jane was forced to agree to Chang Ma's request to marry Chen Yuhang, who often suffered from madness at that time. Even though Chen Yuhang sent Jian Xuan to the best hospital in Z city and used the most advanced medical skills, he still failed to cure him. He finally died. He is not reconciled, not reconciled! "I don't think he loves me, otherwise why don't you even want to have a child with me?" Jane gave herself the answer. She asked Jane Xuan, who had not intended to let Jane Xuan answer her. Jane Xiaoxuan, am I stupid? She is not only silly, but also naive. Jane Xuan stood up, walked to the front of Jane, let him look at himself, very serious way, "sister, you are not stupid!"! You're smart, all the time! "Jane Xiaoxuan, you lied to me!" Jane Xuan no longer answered Jane's words, he took Jane away from some fire, and then put Jane's head on his shoulder, "Sister, if you want to cry, you cry, I won't laugh at you!" At the moment of leaning on Jane Xuan's shoulder, Jane really wanted to have a good cry. However, she found that no matter how hard she tried, her eyes could not squeeze out a drop of tears. Obviously the pain in my heart is like being split, but why can't I shed tears. Jane Xuan turned her head sideways and looked at Jane,stainless steel edge trim, who was leaning on her shoulder and twisting her face into a ball. Already stopped beating, already unconscious heart, at this time is a burst of pain. He had some doubts about whether he was doing the right thing. jecatrims.com