Автор Тема: Invincible upgrade _ 202002 15155705.  (Прочитано 379 раз)

Оффлайн LiangTu

• Новичок
Invincible upgrade _ 202002 15155705.
« : 16 Декабрь 2022, 09:37:10 »
At this moment, the two of them suddenly felt that the gap between them and Qin Tian was so far, so far, so far that they were cold, and so far that they were hard to touch. This is the gap! Owe three chapters. I'm very sorry. I've been outside all day today, and I can't spare time to code words. I owe three chapters today, and I'm sure I'll make it up next time. Tomorrow, the update of the three chapters will be absolutely normal. Chapter 483, Mr. Luo, you are so kind to me. Kill seventy immortals in a row. Get seventy jade charms. Nearly 70 billion experience, holy core, some magic weapons, skills, this time down to recover quite rich. However. This is just the beginning. There are no less than fifty teams lurking around the dense forest, and all the teams in the hegemony space are assembled like the dense forest, and their targets are the same, Qin Tian. But. When the four teams were killed by Qin Tian in an instant, they did not advance wave upon wave, desperately rushed, lurking in the dark,stainless steel tile edging, but no one wanted to leave, seventy jade charms for any team is a huge'wealth '. It's better to hunt one person than to hunt the other team. They knew very well in their hearts that the other nine members of Qin Tian's team had been abandoned and lost their fighting capacity. Although Qin Tian was very powerful and had a strong attack, he was just a trapped beast, and it wouldn't take long to be exhausted. With nine and a half days to go before the end of space, they can afford to wait. Qin Tian finished cleaning the battlefield. Walking back to the mouth of the cave, he smiled softly and said, "The performance is pretty good." "Boss, it's wonderful." Suzerain,aluminium edge trim, how did you do it? Almost no one could see it clearly at that moment. It was so gorgeous. I had never seen such a powerful attack. I couldn't believe my eyes when I killed forty immortal peak men in an instant. "Captain, you are my idol, ha ha." …… There was joy in the cave. Just now they were worried about Qin Tian, and now it seems that no one is his opponent unless the Lord of the world goes out. A landslide victory. The swordsman frowned and his face was covered with dark clouds. The same is true of Monrey besides him. They know in their hearts. This is just a prelude to the storm, the next will be more terrible, the next team strength will be more powerful, they know in their hearts, Qin Tian also knows in his heart, but Qin Tian's eyes tell them not to say it. Let's have a good rest. "The next few days will be quiet, and no one will dare to appear again.". To appear again is to die. Qin Tian said lightly, then went to the mouth of the cave to close his eyes and meditate, the breath law quietly released. When he sensed Luo Yan's breath, the corners of his mouth moved gently and he said to himself, "Luo Yan, tile trim manufacturers ,metal trim manufacturers, if you dare to do it.". You're going to die here. Subject to boundary constraints. Qin Tian did not want to fight against Luo Yan and Murong Feng in the space of hegemony. After all, they are the people of the holy world. Although there is enmity, but there is plenty of time after the end of the space for hegemony, Qin Tian is not in a hurry. However, if they dare to make a move first, Qin Tian is very happy to kill them one by one. —————— The moon is bright and the stars are few. Quietly in the dense forest, even the fierce beasts living in the forest all crawl on the ground and dare not have a trace of movement, the atmosphere in the forest is too depressed, that kind of strong breath makes them dare not even look for food. Whoosh.. "Hum.." A slight movement like the sound of mosquitoes and flies. There are waves in the air. Luo Yan opened his eyes slightly. "Come out," he said coldly. "Hey, hey!" "It's just Luo Yan, the son of Shura, who was noticed by you as soon as he landed." A feminine voice sounded. Murong Feng, who pinches orchids in his hands, has a feminine smile on his face. If he is a woman, he is very charming, but if he is a man, it is very disgusting. Of course. To be exact, he is not a complete man. Murong Feng pointed to a push. Looking at Luo Yan's handsome face, he giggled softly. Said gently, "Mr. Luo, what do you think of today's situation?"? Qin Tian is now the person with the most jade charms in the space of hegemony. Luo Yan's eyes narrowed. The murder was revealed. Cold as frost's face gently trembled, looking at Murong Feng's strange eyes, his heart was cold, goose bumps fell all over his body, but in an instant, Luo Yan put away the murderous look released. Because he felt a very strong breath on Murong Feng.
For this reason, he said coldly, "Are you here to tell me this?" "Cluck." Murong Feng chuckled and said, "Of course not. I just wonder if Mr. Luo is interested in cooperating." "Cooperation?" "Kill Qin Tian?"? Or snatch the jade amulet from his hand? "I'm not interested in jade charms." "Qin Tian's life is mine, and he must not die in the hands of others." Luo Yan smiled softly, his eyes sank, and he stared coldly at Murong Feng, who was disgusting and disgusted not far away. If it hadn't been for Murong Feng's strong breath, he would have killed him in an instant. The strength of Murong Feng, who fuses the blood of the four gods and beasts, has changed dramatically. It is precisely because of the power of the blood of the four gods and beasts that Luo Yan is afraid, but only afraid, not afraid. Luo Yan's words surprised Murong Feng. Don't care about jade charms? Who can say that he doesn't care about the jade amulet in the space of hegemony? All come for the jade amulet, all come for the position of the Lord of the world, who dares to say that he doesn't care? However, Luo Yan's eyes did not fluctuate. It seemed that he really didn't care. Murong Feng didn't think much about it. He smiled softly and said, "Since Mr. Luo doesn't care about the jade amulet, we should cooperate even more." "We have a common enemy, Qin Tian." "As long as we join hands, Qin Tian is no match for us no matter how strong he is. His life is left to you,stainless steel edging strip, and the jade amulet on his body is left to me. What do you think of Mr. Luo?" "I don't need help to kill Qin Tian, and you don't deserve to be my partner," said Luo Yan with a gentle smile. "Yo." 。 jecatrims.com