Автор Тема: Peep at the Heart--a Snow in Winter  (Прочитано 507 раз)

Оффлайн NinaCantara

• Новичок
Peep at the Heart--a Snow in Winter
« : 23 Декабрь 2022, 08:13:40 »
"I'm afraid you're an onion. You can do it if you want. You can't get out anyway." Gu also Xi has confidence in the heart, according to his observation of read, he saw this goods and did not want to kill them directly and easily, otherwise before there are so many opportunities to start, how can let go again and again. As if teasing the ants, he dripped water on them to see if they could escape or drown. And Gu is also very sure that he doesn't want to die. What you said just now really moved me to tears. Read the words with a trace of laughter, as if just heard a series of jokes. Gu also Xi face does not change color, but feel infinite shame in the heart, day grunt, I just said what, so affectation words, soliloquize even, unexpectedly was heard ah!!! "Do you want to go out?" Ask in a low voice, like an incantation. Nonsense Gu also rolled his eyes. The small mechanism next to you can be opened now. Gu Yexi reached out and broke it off, and sure enough, it could be opened. As he expected, there was a button inside. Press that button, and the exit on the opposite wall will open,turmeric extract powder, and then you can go out. Gu Yexi hesitated for a moment, pressed the button, and the mechanism on the exit began to open, but after his hand left the button, the mechanism quickly closed back. Keep pressing so the exit doesn't close. Nian laughed and coughed, and it seemed that the punches Mo Wang had just given him were enough to choke him. Gu also Xi finally understood, read the final chapter of the game,lutein eye complex, that is, the two of them can only go one, and let them choose. But now don't look silly, only Gu Yexi can make a choice. The sound of "tick-tock" came faintly to Gu Yexi's ears. He was a little confused and listened attentively. The sound came from the next door. Oh, by the way, there's one more thing I forgot to tell you. Nian coughed for a while. "I put a bomb next door. When you press the exit button, you trigger the countdown of the bomb. It is expected that it will explode in 15 minutes." Gu Yexi was about to explode, but he had no time to talk to Nian. He ordered Mo Wang to press the button and go to the exit to check. When all the exits are open, one person can climb out at a time. The exit is connected to a slightly curved pipe, Gu also put his head out, can feel the flow of wind, and faint light, should be able to reach the ground. He took off his shoes, lutein and zeaxanthin supplements ,saw palmetto extract, put them at the exit, and gave Mo Wang the command, "Release the button." Mo Wang did so, and the exit iron plate quickly closed back, but because there were shoes, there was a small opening. Gu Yexi tried to break the iron plate stiffly, but it did not move. It seemed that only the button could make it move. Even if it is stuck with an object, it can only leave a small opening, which is not enough for people to pass through. He calculated the time. After the button was released, the exit would be closed within 2 seconds. It was impossible to turn on the switch first and then rush to drill the entrance and exit before closing. This is a dead end between two choices. There was no time, he thought, and although the reader might be waiting outside, it was better than both of them waiting here for the explosion. He hooked his finger at Mo Wang. "Come here." Mo Wang walked over obediently. Gu Yexi closed his eyes and calmed down for a moment, then pulled Mo Wang and kissed him deeply. The silly version of Mo Wang can't kiss at all, and being still is worse than a pillow. There was no response to the kiss so that Gu Yexi's heart seemed to be blocked by a stone, and tears suddenly came out. This could be our last kiss, you idiot. He held Mo Wang's face, and their eyes were together. "You must remember that I love you." Mo Wang's pupils seemed to flash. Tell me I love you. "I love you." Climb out of here and run away from this place! Did you hear that? "I hear you." Gu also Xi finally deeply hugged Mo Wang for a while, returned to the corner and pressed the button, the exit opened again, and the shoes that had been stuck fell to the ground. Mo Wang climbed out without looking back. Gu Yexi closed his eyes to catch the smell of white rabbit milk candy in the air, until he could not smell it, and then let go. The exit agency is closed again. Not far from the abandoned factory, a group of people are moving carefully and quickly.
"Wait!" Whispered the watchful Garter. "It looks like someone." Meng Ning stopped at once. "Where?" "Shh." Garter shook his head to stop talking, and everyone stopped, raising their guns and staring at the source of the sound. A few seconds later, a mechanical man ran out of the bushes. His hair was confused, his body was covered with blood, and his face was not clear. But Meng Ning recognized it immediately. "Don't shoot!"! It's Mo Wang! It's little Momo! All people were stupefied for a moment, then hurriedly surrounded the past, Cheng team rushed to the front, followed by Meng Ning. Meng Ning hugged him and said happily, "I finally found you!"! Scared my sister to death, you know. Mo Wang did not speak, but was held in a daze. Hello! What happened to you? Are you hurt anywhere? Where's the boss? Why isn't the boss with you? Mo Wang still doesn't speak. Everyone's reaction was wrong. Captain Cheng pinched Mo Wang's face and looked at it carefully, frowning. "He ate the'instructions'." Jiade was anxious and worried. "It seems that Nian's lair and Gu are nearby, but.." His words did not finish, but most people can get, Mo Wang was read with "instructions" to control, this body of blood, will be fooled to kill? Even, could it be that Gu Yexi didn't follow him out because he killed him? Captain Cheng's face looked very bad. He looked at Meng Ning. "Take him back first. He can't follow us in this state. Let's continue.." Without saying a word,gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract, they were all frightened to stay where they were with a "bang". The noise came from not far away, and it was in the direction of Mo Wang's running. Apparently, there was an explosion. Meng Ning's heart sank to the bottom of the valley. Is the boss still alive? Chapter 87 give him to you. prius-biotech.com