Автор Тема: Zodiac Patron Saint _ Infinite Fiction Network _ www.55x.cn  (Прочитано 514 раз)

Оффлайн NinaCantara

• Новичок
Zodiac Patron Saint _ Infinite Fiction Network _ www.55x.cn
« : 23 Декабрь 2022, 08:13:48 »
"How can we say surrender without fighting to the last minute and losing all our resistance?"? In the dictionary of our zodiac guardian warriors, there will never be the word surrender. I don't have it, and neither can you. Under the joint attack of the four zodiac guardian warriors, the Kirin Mirror played a great role. At this time, Qi Yue was completely in a defensive state. The Kirin turned into a small shield and cooperated with the Kirin Mirror to defuse the siege of the four zodiac guardian warriors one by one. The voice of Ruyue came from the mouth of the white dragon in the air. "Qi Yue is right. No one can give up until the last moment." The dragon body swims in the air, the cloud moves along with it, and the attack of the dragon's real body finally begins. At the same time, the voice of the moon sounded in the ears of the four guardian warriors of the zodiac who besieged Qi Yue. The four men retreated like lightning and gave up Qi Yue's position. White dragon body, unreservedly rushed down, such as the moon did not choose energy attack, white dragon two huge front paws directly toward Qi Yue grabbed down, she actually wanted hand-to-hand combat. Qi Yue's eyes shone brightly and he shouted, "Good." The black light converged, the silver lines of the whole body completely lit up, the whole body doubled in an instant, not retreating but advancing, flying directly against the moon. Strange feeling suddenly rose from the heart of Ruyue, because she suddenly lost the feeling of Qi Yue's energy, flying into the air of Qi Yue, like an ordinary person, the whole body did not have any energy breath. The sudden change made Ruyue feel unprepared, after all, now facing is not the enemy,naringenin price, but her most beloved man ah! The dragon claw of the front claw suddenly slowed down a few minutes, but at that moment, the mutation suddenly happened. Qi Yue's two big hands, unexpectedly grasped the two front paws of Ruyue respectively, and the dense energy burst out at the moment of contact. He, he actually grabbed the real body of Ruyue's magic dragon in midair and threw it out. Ruyue was thrown a hundred meters to stabilize her body, she knew that Qi Yue had shown mercy, the heart can not help but be shocked,rosmarinic acid supplement, she is very clear about how huge her energy after the illusion, although the real body of Shenlong consumes huge energy, but also can improve her strength several times after the illusion! Especially the power of the flesh. Chapter One Hundred and Seventy Defeated Seven Zodiac Signs, Different Kirin (Part Two) "Don't underestimate me." Qi Yue reveals a trace of evil smile, if not for the sudden stop of the moon, he naturally will not stop. For him, the greatest achievement of worshipping the Yellow Emperor as a teacher is the application of energy. Such as the moon's dragon body is really strong, after the illusion, has exceeded the consumption of many Qi Yue, but at that moment, Qi Yue can completely concentrate all his energy on his hands, all the energy represents the energy of every cell in his body, at that time, his body is extremely fragile, but also caused his hands to be extremely strong. Even in the face of the real dragon, he did not flinch. Below the zodiac patron saint warriors gaping at the scene in front of them, best green coffee bean extract ,stesweet stevia, they can not believe that Qi Yue was able to fight back with his bare hands like the moon, which can only be explained by incredible. Qi Yue's attack did not stop, "fifteen minutes, only fifteen minutes passed." As his nightmarish voice came, Qi Yue's body had come to Mingming. Mingming only felt a flower in front of her eyes, and Qi Yue, who was twice as tall as before, had already opened his arms and hugged her, also without any feeling of energy, but with the scene of the loss of the moon before, Mingming naturally understood that this was not a simple attack. The main strength of the chicken is on the arms, watching Qi Yue embrace the arms, Mingming gritted his teeth, the mouth issued a harsh scream, shocked Qi Yue's mind at the same time, her arms will run to the limit of iron wings, toward Qi Yue's arms on the shelf of the past. Everything happened quickly, Qi Yue's voice was still floating in the air, and the attack on Mingming had already begun.
The feeling of weightlessness suddenly came, the arms that should have been hugged suddenly disappeared, the feeling of using the wrong force made Mingming almost vomit blood, Qi Yue's palms had been printed on her shoulders at this time, even the screams did not have time to send out, Mingming's body had been thrown out, blood sprayed wildly. After Xu Dong, he also suffered great trauma. Yi An shouted in surprise, "Damn it, Qi Yue, you're serious." Qi Yue's cold voice came, "when did I say it was false?" The next moment, his body had left the original place, like a slippery fish, through the gap between Guan Ping, Yi An and Hu Guang. The moon in the sky came back, and the three guardian warriors of the zodiac below felt Qi Yue's determination even more. In the face of tremendous pressure, their strength has been raised to the limit unprecedentedly. Qi Yue's eyes reveal a dazzling light, "Although with my current strength, if I give time, I can still defeat you, but then I will inevitably be injured.". It's time to end. The dark red light shone on the earth without warning, like the clouds around the moon's body disappeared, and all the guardian warriors of the zodiac were shrouded in endless darkness at this moment. The screams came, which surprised the four of them, because it was Yan Xiaoyi's screams. Small sample, chrysanthemum ability is good! The delay effect still has a great limiting effect on me when you are three cloud levels behind me. However. I still want you to know what the strength gap is. The surroundings suddenly lit up. And the light is dark red. Ruyue suddenly remembered the scene when she was driving a sports car and was intercepted by Qi Yue on the highway. She quickly shouted, "Be careful, everyone.". It's a fantasy. Gather together to avoid being broken by him one by one. Ruyue, don't you understand? It's no use. This is my special realm, which is called the ever-changing Xuanji Realm. In this realm, unless one of you can completely surpass me by more than one time, I am the master here. Sumina mustard seed,akba boswellic acid, here, any gap can become endless big, can also become endless small. 。 prius-biotech.com