Автор Тема: Despite consistent pressure from regulators  (Прочитано 124 раз)

Оффлайн haoxiuyun

• Новичок
Despite consistent pressure from regulators
« : 07 Январь 2023, 09:01:02 »
No matter what of the quality of Ultimate Team's bread and butter of purchasing and selling absurd little boys is unrecommendable. Although I do have a bit of amusement every year, I don't pay for it. It's the brutal nature that you could be dragged into debt by going all Gollum with one last precious player pack.

In addition to FIFA 23 Coins consolidating the transfer markets The transfer markets have not seen any major changes made to EA's morally questionable approach to microtransactions, but I noticed that the ratings are now rising during the glitzy reveal and makes it feel even more like a single-handed bandit...

Despite consistent pressure from regulators, microtransactions based on pay-to-win are, unfortunately, still an issue with FIFA 23. The loot boxes come in the form of player-filled card packs in FIFA's famed Ultimate Team mode.

You can purchase FIFA Points in bundles, starting in PS0.79 at 100 FIFA Points up to an incredible PS79.99 for 12,000 FIFA Points. A Premium Gold Pack is priced at 150 FIFA Points and contains 12 gold-rated players , or consumables that can be used in game or sold on exchange markets.

As for the company's policy, EA told Eurogamer that FUT's lockerboxes "are an aspect in FIFA that players are buying FUT 23 Coins awed by," and that "giving players the freedom to spend whenever they'd like would be fair."