Автор Тема: DTEN Description for Partners  (Прочитано 727 раз)

Оффлайн Ice111

• Новичок
DTEN Description for Partners
« : 02 Февраль 2021, 05:25:40 »
DTEN Description for Partners

DTEN provides innovative technology that powers modern video conferencing, communication, and collaboration solutions for everyone. From the ground up, DTEN solutions are purpose-built to be accessible and easy to master for all users, regardless of technical ability.
Zoom meeting
An exclusive hardware partner for Zoom, DTEN is a preferred hardware solution for Zoom users, including remote workers, educators and healthcare providers throughout the world.
Zoom rooms
DTEN’s portfolio of groundbreaking solutions have been recognized for excellence in innovation and product design by prestigious international organizations including Red Dot Best of the Best award and the Chicago Antheneum’s GOOD Design.
DTEN
The flagship 55” DTEN D7 instantly transforms the traditional meeting room into a fully video-enabled video conferencing system. As an all-in-one device, the D7 packs 4K video and crystal-clear audio into a responsive and intuitive touch display with built-in Zoom meeting software. Now in its second generation, the DTEN D7 is a preferred hardware solution for Zoom Rooms users worldwide.
DTEN Me
As enabling the remote workforce became imperative in 2020, DTEN teamed up with Zoom to launch the Zoom for Home - DTEN ME. A personal-sized 27” all-in-one communications and collaboration solution, the DTEN ME delivers enhanced productivity and a face-to-face meeting experience, right-sized for the desktop or home office.
DTEN continues to provide innovative new solutions to support the new remote work lifestyle. In 2021, DTEN will release the DTEN GO with DTEN Mate, which makes it easy to video- and touch-enable any existing TV or display with DTEN’s award-winning video and audio technology.
Zoom meeting
Zoom rooms
DTEN
DTEN Me
zoom for Home
video conferencing
conferencing system
DTEN D7
all-in-one device
zoom device
zoom home device