Автор Тема: How much power can I safe by switching my lights to LED?  (Прочитано 161 раз)

Оффлайн alexanderdebrahan

• Новичок
The standard 12v incandescent bulb used in RVs draws 1.5 amp. The average, high quality, LED light draws .3 amps and outputs 2x as much light. LEDs are about 10x as efficient at producing light when used in a 12v application. There are variables and sometimes the saving and efficiency can be even higher. We have a wide array of bulb and light fixture options that can be custom tailored to fit your needs.

Оффлайн donaldrsimonn

• Новичок
How much power can I safe by switching my lights to LED?
« Ответ #1 : 18 Май 2023, 21:26:25 »
The standard 12v incandescent bulb used in RVs draws 1.5 amp. The average, high quality, LED light draws .3 amps and outputs 2x as much light. LEDs are about 10x as efficient at producing light when used in a 12v application. There are variables and sometimes the saving and efficiency can be even higher. We have a wide array of bulb and light fixture options that can be custom tailored to fit your needs.

A common question among trailer dealers: why choose LED rear lights on a trailer? In this blog, we will answer this question for you. Furthermore, we will talk about what to look for when choosing new LED tail lights for your trailer and we will discuss the advantages and disadvantages of LED tail lights. Finally, we will conclude with our views on LED lighting for trailers and will explain why we believe LED lighting is the future for trailers or trailers.

Оффлайн martysockolov

How much power can I safe by switching my lights to LED?
« Ответ #2 : 18 Май 2023, 22:00:58 »
LED lights are becoming a popular automotive lighting option. They have a longer lifespan than the halogen types, and are energy-efficient, meaning they draw less energy from your truck's electrical system. truck vehicle lighting & electrics parts. LED lighting improves your vehicle's aesthetics and visibility and is easy to install. Considering the many LED lights in the market, picking the right one might not be challenging. Below are five tips for choosing the right LED lighting for your truck.