Автор Тема: Premium Reality Dolls Are Better Than Inflatable Sex Dolls  (Прочитано 69 раз)

Оффлайн willy666

• Новичок
Hitler's head is said to have solved the problem of soldiers' physiological ventilation during World War II with inflatable dolls. Inflatable sex dolls have evolved since then. In the early 2000s, real-life dolls finally appeared, but high-quality real-life sex dolls were made of silicone, well-made, and far superior to blow-up dolls. Because of its beauty, it is used as an advertising doll.

Unlike blow-up dolls, which are more expensive, sex dolls are made of PVC and other materials and can be mass-produced for just a few pounds. Realize the production and simulation effect, the weight can reach ten kilograms, the workmanship is fine, and various details are post-processed, such as the structure of the Dutch woman and the built-in skeleton.

With the application of TPE love dolls, TPE materials are becoming more and more soft and comfortable, the price is more and more acceptable, and the dosage is increasing. Silicone is generally 10,000 of TPE. Start with less than 10,000 yuan. Depending on size, weight and other prices, our high quality live dolls are safe and non-toxic. go home

Of course, there are some big gods, the doll is really beautiful, every day when I wake up, there is a beautiful woman lying next to it, it will always be beautiful, I bought a love doll, this is acting, I am an online friend in Berlin, and I am lucky to be on the computer all day Before working, he was very lucky in spirit. So the girlfriend doesn't have time to look for it. After a hard day, I return to my rented room. Also pretty good, over 3,000 people bought a physical adult love doll, not only gay, but also wearing it in the bedroom and sitting on his other side while he ate. Let's get to work! I was influenced by him and felt like I had to start over. So I bought it.
Of course, there are some big gods, the adult doll is really beautiful,