Автор Тема: Does lip balm help dry lips?  (Прочитано 109 раз)

Оффлайн alexanderdebrahan

• Новичок
Does lip balm help dry lips?
« : 04 Август 2023, 15:33:34 »
I hate to do this, to tease you with the possibility of a fancy lip balm when the truth is that Vaseline, the classic, the staple, is the best overall pick. It outperformed our previous go-to, Burt’s Bees, which is nicely scented and works well enough but doesn’t coat your lips in the same way. That one is more similar to a classic Chapstick, which, while effective, feels like a thin but nourishing layer of moisture as opposed to Vaseline, which is more buildable and can be as thick as you’d like. Then there’s the matter of ingredients. Although beeswax is generally well tolerated by most, serious allergies to Vaseline are pretty rare, making it a good option for sensitive skin types too. It contains a single ingredient — petroleum jelly — an incredibly effective occlusive that locks in moisture and provides near-instant relief to ultradry chapped lips and skin. Recently, when my lips underwent a freak allergic reaction to another lip product, Vaseline was the only thing that would soothe my cracking, raw lips. In five days it was cleared up, but I continued to keep Vaseline close, and it quickly turned to my go-to for everyday use. It layers nicely under other lip products (namely Ami Colé’s lip gloss, which can feel thick atop dry lips) and melts down over time. Strategist kitchen and dining writer Emma Wartzman is also a regular user, as is Strategist writer Amber Pardilla, who says, “This is what you use when your lips are bone dry, chapped, and ready to bleed.

Оффлайн danielhowell

• Новичок
« Ответ #1 : 04 Август 2023, 15:33:59 »
I hate to do this, to tease you with the possibility of a fancy lip balm when the truth is that Vaseline, the classic, the staple, is the best overall pick. It outperformed our previous go-to, Burt’s Bees, which is nicely scented and works well enough but doesn’t coat your lips in the same way. That one is more similar to a classic Chapstick, which, while effective, feels like a thin but nourishing layer of moisture as opposed to Vaseline, which is more buildable and can be as thick as you’d like. Then there’s the matter of ingredients. Although beeswax is generally well tolerated by most, serious allergies to Vaseline are pretty rare, making it a good option for sensitive skin types too. It contains a single ingredient — petroleum jelly — an incredibly effective occlusive that locks in moisture and provides near-instant relief to ultradry chapped lips and skin. Recently, when my lips underwent a freak allergic reaction to another lip product, Vaseline was the only thing that would soothe my cracking, raw lips. In five days it was cleared up, but I continued to keep Vaseline close, and it quickly turned to my go-to for everyday use. It layers nicely under other lip products (namely Ami Colé’s lip gloss, which can feel thick atop dry lips) and melts down over time. Strategist kitchen and dining writer Emma Wartzman is also a regular user, as is Strategist writer Amber Pardilla, who says, “This is what you use when your lips are bone dry, chapped, and ready to bleed.

We all have those items that you always seem to lose or just constantly need more of no matter how many you buy. For many people, that item is lip balm. Most of us can attest to having a few rolling around in the bottom of our bags, and who doesn’t have at least two hanging out in their desk drawers? So unless you magically keep track of your teeny-tiny tube of lip balm wherever you go, chances are you’re looking to buy more. To help you navigate which to buy, we put together a list of some very hydrating (and mostly very cheap) options recommended by makeup artists, a dermatologist, and Strategist staffers who are very passionate about their balms.

Оффлайн martysockolov

« Ответ #2 : 06 Август 2023, 15:43:15 »
Do you want a fresh approach to healing and hydrating your skin? Toss out the conventional moisturizing lotions and creams and try our time-tested tallow. Our grass-fed and grass-finished beef tallow balm helps to soothe your skin and provides a revitalizing effect to the epidermis. Our beef tallow for skin consists of the finest natural ingredients. It comprises collagen, omega fatty acids, vitamins, and antioxidants derived from grass-fed, grass-finished cattle. Give your skin the care it deserves and invest in our tallow moisturizer. You’ll notice outstanding results from the first time you rub it into your skin.