Автор Тема: My personal experience with the Labayh application  (Прочитано 54 раз)

Оффлайн mohamedfaress

• Новичок
My personal experience with the Labayh application
« : 20 Август 2023, 16:40:43 »
My personal experience with the Labayh application for psychological care via the Internet

introduction:
In our modern world, many struggle with psychological and emotional challenges, and communication with a professional psychiatrist can be challenging at times. However, information and communication technologies have opened new doors to online psychiatric care. In this article, I will be sharing my personal experience with the Labaih app and how it helped me address my psychological issues and improve my mental health.

1. Discover the application and register:

- Introducing Labayh: I was introduced to Labayh through online advertisements and recommendations from my friends. I enjoyed its simple design and ease of use.

- Registration and personal account: The process has registered in the application easily. I entered some basic information and identified my psychological needs to help choose the right psychiatrist.

1. Choosing a psychiatrist:

كود خصم لبيه

افضل طبيب نفسي في تطبيق لبيه

تجربتي مع تطبيق لبيه

طريقة استخدام تطبيق لبيه

فيديو لشرح تطبيق لبيه

- Psychiatrist's file: I browsed the files of psychiatrists available in the application and looked at their experiences, specializations, and evaluations of previous users.

Personal compatibility: I found a psychiatrist who seemed to fit my needs and personal style. I decided to book a test session to test the fit and evaluate the response and interaction with it.

1. Online Psychological Sessions:

- Ease of access and flexibility: I enjoyed being able to book psychological sessions online from anywhere and at my convenience. I did not have to travel to the clinic, which saved time and effort.

- Convenience and privacy: I benefited from the convenience and privacy offered by the application. I could speak openly and open my heart to the psychiatrist without worrying about the in-person presence.

1. Evolution and improvement:

- Continuous support: I noticed that the application provides continuous support through successive sessions with the specialized psychiatrist. I was able to track my progress over time and address psychological issues better.

Tools and Resources: The Labeh App provides additional useful tools and resources to help improve mental health. She provided educational articles and videos, meditation and motivational exercises.

Additional recommendations: Based on my progress and psychological needs, I have received additional recommendations to continue working on improving my mental health. Gain access to additional resources and community support programs.

1. Benefit and Impact:

Improving mental health: I noticed a significant improvement in my mental health and my ability to deal with daily challenges. I was able to better understand myself and achieve emotional balance.

- Emotional support and support: I benefited from the emotional support and assistance provided by the psychiatrist through the application. I had someone who would listen patiently and provide the necessary advice and guidance.

- Constant communication: I continued to use the application to maintain my mental health and continuous communication with the psychiatrist. The spirit of optimism and self-confidence was strengthened.

Conclusion:
My experience with Labeh was positive and beneficial for my mental health. I enjoyed the flexibility of access and convenience of the app, and had the ongoing support of my psychiatrist. I highly recommend online mental health apps like Labeh to people who are looking for psychological and emotional support in their busy lives.