Автор Тема: 5 Easy Ways To use a Travel Advertising Network to raise traffic to your Travel  (Прочитано 54 раз)

Оффлайн traveladvertiser

• Новичок

If you know where to go, increasing traffic to a travel advertising network can be rather simple. I had no notion whatsoever when I first started working in digital marketing for travel companies. Years of study, mistakes, and testing were required for me to understand what I do today.
I wasted my time using a variety of techniques.
Back when SEO was very simple and Facebook pages still had some reach, the only ways I used to acquire visitors were from Google, email, and Facebook.
Every time I believed my platform was waxed, it was altered. And I was constantly concerned that one of the Google beasts would turn out to be a jerk.
I've had to search every corner of the internet over the years to drive traffic to my travel websites and clients, and I'm pleased I did.
Now, all it takes is a link or share in the proper location to get a few thousand people to a website. Few things are as gratifying as witnessing a significant increase in site views as a result of something you performed.
Since every platform has its advantages and disadvantages, there is a proven method for getting this traffic on your advertising network. Although each platform operates differently, I've distilled the options down to the best areas to drive traffic to your travel advertising network.

The most crucial thing to remember from this post is that you need to create a network of supporters for your online antics.
The simplest way to achieve this is to join Facebook groups for travel and develop a following on some of the sites listed below.
FREE Infographic about Google rankings for travel websites!
Everything you need to know is covered in a DETAILED infographic that we have created.

Facebook

It's essential to share on your Facebook page, but how many of you also share it on your profile? I guess it won't be much.
Your family and friends might be some of your biggest supporters, therefore whenever I write something that I think my close friends might find interesting, I post it to my Facebook profile. It has also steadily attracted a respectable number of experts in the travel advertising  industries, so I am confident that some readers would appreciate whatever content I post on those topics.

Twitter

It's crucial that you expand your Twitter following, but don't count on Twitter to drive a tonne of traffic your way. It's one of those sites where you have to push and work pretty hard, but if you utilise the correct hashtags, have a great tweet, or simply get lucky, you can get some very good traffic from it.
Put it in a scheduler to tweet it once every month or two to enhance your chances of being fortunate and because Twitter is erratic and unpredictable.

7Search PPC

Your travel ads will appear at the top of search results thanks to 7Search PPC. All of this has been made possible by 7SearchPPC's astronomically large number of visitors. After your initial visit, though, you'll realise why we place such a high value on 7Search PPC.
Thanks to 7Search PPC, active travel advertisers have a variety of pay-per-click options. And as a result, both their reach and ROI are significantly increased. In the end, everything results in more varied lead conversions.

Instagram

Instagram is not the ideal for driving huge amounts of traffic to your travel advertising website , but since you almost certainly already have one, you might as well make advantage of it by including a link.
Being a rather private person, it's not exactly my strong suit. After having my Instagram accounts automatically banned, I gave it up. It would have been a fantastic method to encourage brands to pay me money or give me free items, therefore it was a HUGE error.

SEO

The best was saved for last; SEO is mostly how I get traffic for my travel advertising website , and I've discovered that most websites get roughly 59% of their traffic from it. Though it's my preferred method, don't be deceived—it's also arguably the most challenging.
It is really simple to share a 300-word article and post it in all the locations I listed above, but 300-word articles are too short to rank well in Google.
The adversary of the best is better!

I published what is likely the best post about travel SEO that will truly take your site up a notch or 10 because SEO needs an entire post all to itself.
There are a TONNE of places to get traffic, which is the main lesson to be learned from this essay. There is really no justification for failing to get 100 visitors per blog post on the first day and a helluva lot more as you expand your network.