Автор Тема: Why Can't I access my yahoo mail?  (Прочитано 117 раз)

Оффлайн lisajordan759

• Новичок
Why Can't I access my yahoo mail?
« : 18 Июль 2022, 19:05:45 »
Whenever you cannot access the yahoo mail account on the phone or computer. it will be a really irrirating issue. at such point of time. you must want to get away from it as soon as possible.
To fix these kind of errors, you have to make a few changes into the yahoo mail account. if you don't know how to do that? here are the guide for you. you can apply it on your device.
1. Change the yahoo mail password. create a new one and then try to access your yahoo account through this password.
2. Check the yahoo mail service status. make sure the yahoo services are working perfectly fine. in case, if yahoo is down. wait until it will be up again.
3. If you can't sign into yahoo mail account on outlook or other third party mail application. you need to check the server settings. most probably, the server address is incorrect. that's why you can't access the mail account.

Once you will make these changes into the yahoo account. it will start working fine. for more details, you need to visit yahoo service provider.