Автор Тема: Tips on Article Writing  (Прочитано 507 раз)

Оффлайн hensen5005

• Участник
Tips on Article Writing
« : 19 Ноябрь 2023, 20:15:39 »
We have provided some guides about how to write the various styles and formats of papers, but are also going to give some general tips on article writing. These are useful for any type of writing, and I used them myself, for writing these articles!

We have provided some guides about how to write the various styles and formats of papers, but are also going to give some general tips on article writing. These are useful for any type of writing, and I used them myself, for writing these articles!

1. Plan Your Time
Time management is the single most important factor. Failure to leave yourself enough time will, at best, lead to a rushed paper, at worst lead to a missed deadline. If you do not plan your time, you will invariably end up trying to cram everything into the last night.

Whether your instructor gives you a week, a month, or 3 months, you need to make sure that you have a structured plan in place. It is very easy to think that you have lots of time, and become bogged down by the minutiae and technicalities, leaving yourself with too much to do.

Start broad – write out all of the easy points first and construct the body of the article. If you do not fully understand something, rather than spending a lot of time on it, make a note of the fact and revisit when you have finished the first rough draft.

For more  https //aka.ms/remoteconnect

2. Choose a Good Topic
Sometimes, you will be given a topic, or list of topics to select from, and you will have to do the best that you can. On other occasions, you will have more freedom, so it is important to pick a topic that you really enjoy. You also need to look at the practicalities – if you pick a wide topic, it is going to be difficult to focus the article.

Too narrow, and you will not have enough sources for a fully balanced paper. One tip is to make a shortlist, and spend an hour or two with a little preliminary research – you want a range of sources, opinions and angles upon which to base your paper.

For more  Hbomax/tvsignin

3. Thesis Statement, Thesis Statement, Thesis Statement
This really is the most important part of any article, and is the bedrock of the paper. A good thesis statement should be broad enough to give you room to maneuver, but concise enough that you can address a topic in depth. Theses comparing and contrasting views, argumentative theses are good, or a narrative thesis statement can be useful. For example:

This essay will show that Humanistic personality theory is an excellent basis for motivating staff in the workplace.

Comparing Japan, a modern society with an insatiable appetite for technology, against a society that has little need for technology, shows that technology cannot always be regarded as a force for good.

Don’t worry too much about the exact language of the thesis statement, at first, as long as you have an idea. Unlike a hypothesis statement, it is perfectly acceptable to change a thesis statement as you refine your research.

In fact, it is not unknown to convince yourself to change your own mind in a research paper! There is nothing wrong with this, and it shows that you have the intellectual honesty to look at both sides of the argument.

For more  Fubo.tv/connect

4. Excellent Sources
It is important to make sure that you have a good array of up-to-date and relevant sources.

Most people base their research paper around one or two solid sources, but you need to make sure that you integrate plenty of papers and articles. This is especially true if you are writing an argumentative or persuasive paper, because you need to provide the opposing point of view, allowing you to counter.

5. Layout and Outline
Determining how you are going to attack the paper is the next stage, allowing you to make a robust plan and outline. For a narrative paper, you may decide to use a chronological layout. For an argumentative paper, you may decide to take it point by point, delivering an opposing point of view and then your counter argument.

There is no set protocol, only that you should try to integrate sources, rather than set out your paper in single source blocks. The outline should include the main points of your introduction, body and conclusion.

For more  Spotify.com/pair

6. Leave it
Coming back to the importance of time management, once you have your first draft complete, leave it for a day and come back to it. With fresh eyes, you will be able to see whether the language flows, and whether you have addressed each point correctly

7. Proofread
You should aim to have your paper completed a few days before the deadline. This gives you the opportunity to leave it and come back for fine-tuning. You can run a spell-check and then edit with your own eyes – you will be amazed at all of the silly little errors that you pick up.

Оффлайн garryy

www.aka.ms/linkphoneqr
« Ответ #1 : 22 Ноябрь 2023, 09:11:39 »
www.aka.ms/linkphoneqr  is a software designed to easily sync your mobile device, Surface Duo to your PC and access its features. Using  www.aka.ms/linkphoneqr  you can sync your smartphone to your windows computer and the possibilities become virtually limitless. Seamlessly transfer content between them, use mobile apps on PCs without hassle – there’s simply no limit! Moreover you can:

Оффлайн garryy

www.aka.ms/linkphoneqr
« Ответ #2 : 22 Ноябрь 2023, 09:11:56 »
www.aka.ms/linkphoneqr  is a software designed to easily sync your mobile device, Surface Duo to your PC and access its features. Using www.aka.ms/linkphoneqr  you can sync your smartphone to your windows computer and the possibilities become virtually limitless. Seamlessly transfer content between them, use mobile apps on PCs without hassle – there’s simply no limit!

Оффлайн prds

• Участник
Tips on Article Writing
« Ответ #3 : 25 Ноябрь 2023, 06:56:53 »
Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon!

My website:  real money baccarat online