Автор Тема: adjust the material before adding it into Runescape  (Прочитано 574 раз)

Оффлайн Skyzhay

• Новичок
adjust the material before adding it into Runescape
« : 27 Август 2021, 11:11:45 »

The other thing is simply because something OSRS GP fails a poll does not mean they repoll it afterwards and can not rework it. What is great about situations like that is they will find a lot of feedback from players and adjust the material before adding it into Runescape. As someone said then a bunch of players will be marginalized for wanting another ability or for being Pkers. Eventually they will get jaded and leave Runescape, which I'm convinced Jagex doesn't want. I honestly voted but with voting towards the groups getting more power and Jagex that actively participate in it. As a pker and somebody who enjoys pvp I think this is my only alternative.

Feedback is vital. There are many cases of the OSRS team pitching an update and the neighborhood basically reacting like"woah woah woah continue, did you consider this ___". Turns out jagex didn't consider said thing, and the update was better due to this community feedback (or wouldn't have been good w/o it). And these are long term jmods that are liked by the community and general understand their stuff/produce upgrades that are very good. They're still human and can not know everything. If the same upgrade were to happen in RS3, it would've gone in without the prospect of feedback, or simply ignored (though we've had instances of ignored comments in OSRS, see prif/crystal armour and bh2) and the upgrade would have remained bad/dead/broken on birth. So feedback and them engaging and acting on comments is essential to OSRS.Perhaps they could introduce utensils kind of like the iron saliva already in Runescape match, then tie it into smithing. Hell, let's get BBQ or a grill going. It could be a good incentive to some use a fire you have made to cook instead of a range. A balance to it might be a burn opportunity. The exceptional food meals for pvp is balancing. Completely agree. I feel like most skills have various paths you can take (slow and cheap, expensive and quick ) and a variety of methods. Runecrafting is indeed stagnate the xp prices are shithouse and never increase as you go high in levels. Yeah bloods are afk but still demotivating to even reach 77 and many just cease at 60/65 for the dairies.

I didn't state anything about new updates being awful though. They've done well with a lot. Hosidius expansion is possibly the update we have ever needed in that respect. What I dislike is that the concept of Jagex using OSRS instead of timeline where they never screwed up RS2. I really don't think Runescape in its current state is like this, but things might change. They never anticipated OSRS getting the"main Runescape game" and polls like this one make me incredibly suspicious with what they have been planning behind closed doors for the years to come. I just want to have the ability to play the Old School that we've always known and loved without worrying about the other fiasco. Eventually 1 day nobody will have the ability to play with Runescape ever again. Sucks to think about.

I voted in this, I truly, wholly believe that old school rs gold the polling in OSRS should be taken off. No one person speaks for everybody and if people vote or in to spite othrrs, we WILL NEVER get anything rewarding. This is why the devs have to just decide to make quests and cont quest lines. New skills are wanted by me, I need this match to grow.