Автор Тема: How do I get Microsoft Word on my laptop for free?  (Прочитано 532 раз)

Оффлайн zareen2727

• Новичок
How do I get Microsoft Word on my laptop for free?
« : 02 Февраль 2022, 13:11:03 »
To start using Office for free, all you've got to do is open your browser, go to microsoft365.com/setup , and select the app you want to use. There's online copies of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote you can choose from, as well as contacts and calendar apps and the OneDrive online storage. Microsoft 365 is the best option for anyone who wants all the Office apps and everything the service offers. You can share the account with up to six people. The offering is also the only option that provides a continuity of updates at a low cost of ownership. The company now offers Word, Excel and others at no cost on most mobile devices. ... Those who primarily use iOS and Android mobile devices can probably stick with free apps. What's right for you comes down to whether you need a PC or can get things done with just your smartphone or tablet . Go to and if you're not already signed in, select Sign in. Sign in with the account you associated with this version of Office. On the Office home page, select Install Office apps. This begins the download of Office.

Оффлайн mdtodate

• Новичок
    • mdtodate
« Ответ #1 : 02 Февраль 2022, 19:07:59 »

Оффлайн Alexajakson

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 04 Февраль 2022, 07:53:48 »
Great Topic, You guys should also try it if you need any Piano Moving Atlanta