Автор Тема: Main Street Independent Insurance broker  (Прочитано 297 раз)

Оффлайн alexanderdebrahan

• Новичок
Main Street Independent Insurance broker
« : 12 Май 2022, 14:06:34 »
At Main Street Independent Insurance Agencies, Inc. we strive to provide the best insurance coverage you require. We understand what''s important when it comes to protecting your auto, home, business and family. We take pride in our business relationships, and utilize a customer-focused approach to selecting the combination of insurance products that best fit your needs. Being insured with the best has its advantages. The companies we represent have continually earned the highest ratings from AM Best, the leading independent insurance industry rating authority.We proudly offer auto, home, business, renters, life, classic car, and umbrella insurance in Texas, Colorado, and Arizona! Stop by one of our locations or use our website to contact a Main Street Agent today for a free quote. Our agents can help answer your questions and guide you through your choices. Be sure to try our online rating tool for instant auto and home insurance quotes."Stephanie at Main Street Insurance is by far the best insurance agent I have ever had. I got quotes from over 10 different companies before calling her and she beat their prices by a long shot. She is always available to answer my questions and is very friendly. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a new insurance professional."

Оффлайн danielhowell

• Новичок
« Ответ #1 : 12 Май 2022, 14:10:00 »
At Main Street Independent Insurance Agencies, Inc. we strive to provide the best insurance coverage you require. We understand what''s important when it comes to protecting your auto, home, business and family. We take pride in our business relationships, and utilize a customer-focused approach to selecting the combination of insurance products that best fit your needs. Being insured with the best has its advantages. The companies we represent have continually earned the highest ratings from AM Best, the leading independent insurance industry rating authority.We proudly offer auto, home, business, renters, life, classic car, and umbrella insurance in Texas, Colorado, and Arizona! Stop by one of our locations or use our website to contact a Main Street Agent today for a free quote. Our agents can help answer your questions and guide you through your choices. Be sure to try our online rating tool for instant auto and home insurance quotes."Stephanie at Main Street Insurance is by far the best insurance agent I have ever had. I got quotes from over 10 different companies before calling her and she beat their prices by a long shot. She is always available to answer my questions and is very friendly. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a new insurance professional."
An insurance broker is experienced in different types of insurance and risk management. They help individuals and companies procure insurance for themselves, their homes, their businesses or their families.Brokers may focus on one particular type of insurance or industry, or they could provide advice on many different types of insurance. They provide a service to their customers in helping them find and buy insurance — usually at no cost to their client.In the United States, brokers are regulated by the state (or states) in which they work. Most brokers are required to have an insurance broker license, which involves taking courses and passing an examination. Each state has different requirements for insurance brokers, which a broker must meet to be licensed in that state. Most states require insurance brokers to take continuing education courses in order to maintain their license.

Оффлайн donaldrsimonn

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 12 Май 2022, 14:10:51 »
Through these educational requirements and experience in the field, brokers gain a significant level of knowledge in insurance. They are well informed about specific types of insurance and how claims of a particular type are covered. For example, a broker can explain to an individual exactly what types of risks a homeowner’s insurance policy will cover and what it will exclude (such as acts of god, intentional acts, negligent acts, slip and falls, loss of theft of valuable items, etc.).With this knowledge, clients can make better informed choices about what type of insurance they need, along with how much coverage is necessary. This is a broker’s job: to help clients understand the liabilities that they have and how those risks can be adequately managed through insurance. Brokers can then help clients review a number of insurance options to pick the policy and premium that best fits their needs and budget.

Оффлайн johnpketchum12

• Новичок
« Ответ #3 : 12 Май 2022, 14:12:11 »
A broker will help his or her clients identify their individual, family, business or organization liability risks. With this information, a client can make an informed decision about what type of insurance is necessary and how much insurance protection to purchase. A broker can guide clients on these decisions, and provide a range of quotes based on the client’s needs.This includes explaining the terms and conditions and benefits and exclusions for a number of competing insurance policies. Armed with this information, clients can find the most appropriate insurance purchase for their liability needs and budget. Some brokers may even be able to negotiate lower rates for their clients based on their history as an insured and the amount of insurance that they are purchasing.

Оффлайн martysockolov

« Ответ #4 : 17 Май 2022, 11:02:17 »
Independet insurance broker can be a valuable resource for those looking to purchase or upgrade coverage. They have access to a wider variety of options than those who work for a company, and can often provide a more up-to-date picture of the market. Additionally, independent brokers are typically more responsive to customer needs, making them an ideal choice for those who want to keep tabs on their policy options and make informed decisions.