Автор Тема: Designers of Book Covers may Create Your Best-Selling Cover.  (Прочитано 491 раз)

Оффлайн thomasrichard

• Новичок
Designers of Book Covers may Create Your Best-Selling Cover.
« : 12 Август 2022, 11:25:19 »
I frequently offer my opinion on book cover designs because I am a book publicist and best book marketing. Sometimes a change can be made just in time, and other times it's too late. Authors, please take note of the following: the design of a book cover is crucial.

Members of the media also evaluate books based on their covers, in addition to potential book buyers. Every day, dozens of books are sent to many journalists!

Do you honestly believe they read your pitch and the book flap? Ha!

Here are some crucial factors to think about while choosing a book cover design:

If you want to add extra description, use a subhead. You have not named the book correctly if it has a 10-word title in the first place.

Check Google for the phrases related to your issue that are most commonly searched. Enter the term that best characterises your book in the search bar to get started, and then look to see which other words are next in importance or popularity on the list. Try to include those words in your title or subtitle because that ranking is really important in terms of marketing. Think about including the genre in the subtitle as well since it is what people search for.

Оффлайн Matthew Johnny

• Новичок
« Ответ #1 : 07 Октябрь 2022, 18:56:53 »
Designers of Book Covers may Create Your Best-Selling Cover. With the right cover, your book can go from obscurity to best-seller in a matter of weeks. That is the power of a good cover. Book cover designers can use their expertise to make the perfect cover for your book. This book has over 100 case studies to show you how designers of book covers have made their books into best-sellers. Ghostwriting Services In USA

Оффлайн rarecustom

• Новичок
« Ответ #2 : 11 Ноябрь 2022, 02:46:46 »
If you set out to make me, think today; mission accomplished! I really like your writing style and how you express your ideas. Thank you.  You may visit at zlibrary free educational books