Автор Тема: Europe's losses from stopping the Nord Stream for three days have been revealed  (Прочитано 517 раз)

Оффлайн ahageqa

• Новичок

Three days of suspension of the "Nord stream" Europeans only at first glance will lose a little bit — per day through the pipeline pumped about 33 million cubic meters of gas, while average daily consumption, for example, Germany — about 250 million cubic meters, said the Agency "Prime" the leading analyst of the national energy security Fund (NESF) Igor Yushkov.In the event of termination of supply for a longer period of loss may be very sensitive, and high gas prices in a jiffy jump to unpredictable values, warned the Agency interlocutor.According to him, during maintenance works, the "Gazprom" can detect any damage, resulting in a decision not to resume pumping gas as scheduled. This may cause nervousness Europeans and lead to a serious spike in gas prices — remember how they began to rise on news of a three-day hiatus. To this repository properly filled, the gas became cheaper to almost $ 2,000 per thousand cubic meters and this was not a limit."So, Gazprom, holds the market in good shape. And here they are, the above three thousand," added Yushkov.In addition, these quotes are Russian company best — the delivery of the contracts it has with three to six-month lag, so today's exchange rates affect the cost of gas during the heating season. Even if now will be solved all the problems with the turbines and the Nord stream is operating at full capacity, winter Gazprom will sell a lot of expensive gas. If the requirements of the Russian vendor on the written assurances of the absence of sanctions against turbines from Europe, Canada and the UK are not met, the pipeline may stop due to the development of the resource's last remaining operation of the turbine.
https://bestadept.com/news/business-6801

Оффлайн FrankJScott

• Good Tips To Selecting Energy Healing
Excellent Injury Lawyer Advice
« Ответ #1 : 08 Декабрь 2022, 09:56:11 »
In response to the people asking about principal financial dental, car accident personal injury attorney, personal injury law, top personal injury lawyers near me, accident injury law firm, slip fall,  I highly suggest this new injury attorney url or san antonio injury lawyer, queens bicycle accidents attorney, personal injury attorney long island, personal injury lawyer near me, local personal injury lawyers, accident and injury lawyers, on top of this top rated injury lawyer info as well as best injury attorney near me, injury attorney near me, find a car accident lawyer, auto injury lawyer near me, motorcycle personal injury lawyer, accident injury lawyers near me, as well as this excellent injury attorney advice which is also great. also have a look at this top injury attorney link as well as find a personal injury lawyer, state farm boat loan, loan car insurance, largest personal injury law firm, principal financial group insurance, queens trip and fall injury lawyer, alongside all this excellent injury lawyer url on top of bike accident lawyer near me, personal injury lawyer, best personal injury attorney near me, catastrophic injury law firm, injury attorney near me, personal injury law firm, as well as new injury lawyer forum which is also worth a look. i also recommend this top injury attorney forum not to mention lawyer for personal injury, principal financial group dental, top rated car accident attorney, bronx bicycle accidents lawyer, queens truck accidents attorney, glendale personal injury lawyer, and don't forget this best injury attorney info not to mention 1 800 lundy law, queens serious injury lawyer, car accidents attorney manhattan, top rated auto accident attorney, injury lawyer providence, best accident injury lawyers, on top of recommended injury lawyer link as well as injury lawyer near me, dallas injury attorney, midwest injury lawyers, personal injury accident lawyer near me, top 10 personal injury lawyers, experienced personal injury attorney, which is also great. finally, have a look at this updated injury attorney details with top personal injury lawyer, car accident law firm near me, personal lawyers near me, accident and injury lawyers, catastrophic injury claims, brain injury attorney bronx,  for good measure.

Оффлайн FrankJScott

• Good Tips To Selecting Energy Healing
Great Heating Services Info
« Ответ #2 : 15 Декабрь 2022, 21:55:14 »
for the person talking about north shore plumbing and heating, cooling and heating near me, cooling and heating, heat pump repairs near me, star heating and cooling, ductless heating and cooling systems,  I highly suggest this updated cooling services url or heating air conditioning near me, home radiator repair, gas boiler repair, electric furnace and ac, air pro heating and cooling, sunshine heating and cooling, not to mention this high rated heating services info and don't forget heating repair services near me, heating technician near me, residential heating and air, air heating system, wilsons home heating, cb heating, not to mention this great indoor air quality services url which is also great. also have a look at this useful heating services info on top of boiler maintenance near me, 1st choice heating and air, heating and air, emergency boiler repair, boiler replacement near me, right way heating and cooling, not to mention this top rated indoor air quality services url alongside all furnace cleaning, air on heating, emergency air conditioner repair near me, heat pump repair service near me, perry hall heating and air, boiler installation, as well as recommended heating services site which is also worth a look. i also suggest this top heating services link on top of heating & cooling service near me, bel red heating, heating air conditioning, wilsons heating, absolute comfort heating and air, metro heating and air, as well as this great heating services advice not to mention residential hvac contractors near me, same day ac repair, geothermal heat pump installation, heating system repair near me, mini split heat pump installation, air on heating, as well as updated cooling services forum on top of air master heating and cooling, andrews heating and cooling, same day ac repair, ac plumbing, mini split installation, gas furnace repair near me, which is also great. finally, have a look at this best indoor air quality services link with heating services, heating engineer near me, same day ac repair, oil central heating, warm air heating systems replacement, scott lee heating and cooling,  for good measure.

Оффлайн basketballaz

• Новичок
Europe's losses from stopping the Nord Stream for three days have been revealed
« Ответ #3 : 24 Апрель 2023, 12:16:51 »
It took me a while to read all the failed comments, but I really enjoyed this post geometry dash. It proved to be very helpful for me and I am sure to everyone who comments here! It's great that you're not only informed but entertained!