Автор Тема: How do I login to my Disney Plus account?  (Прочитано 198 раз)

Оффлайн iqra62898

• Новичок
How do I login to my Disney Plus account?
« : 12 Октябрь 2022, 13:25:41 »
Use your web browser to go to disneyplus.com login/begin 8 digit code or open the Disneyplus app. Use your email address/username and password to access your Disney Plus account. If you forget your password, you may reset it by clicking the forgot password option. After logging in successfully, select the option “My Profile.” Follow these steps to play something from the beginning on Disney Plus: Log into the Disney website or launch the app on your device. Use the search feature to find the show or movie you’d like to watch from the beginning.
So, let's start with the basics: how to start streaming disneyplus.com/begincode . Get a Disney Plus account. We've got instructions for how to sign up for Disney Plus. If you like Hulu and ESPN Plus, check out the bundle that straps all three services together, for $6 worth of savings. If you sign up for the Play More Unlimited plan or the Get More Unlimited Plan, you can get not only Disney Plus for free but also ESPN Plus and Hulu (with ads) for free. There appears to be no time limit for that offer to expire. Normally that bundle costs $12.99 a month.