Автор Тема: Three palaces, six courtyards and seventy-two imperial concubines _ stone octopu  (Прочитано 590 раз)

Оффлайн RuthCole

• Новичок
I looked up and saw the stars twinkling in the night sky, and a star beside the Big Dipper was particularly dazzling. Hei Wushang said, "At this moment, this new star has unexpectedly moved northward to the top of Donghu. In the past two days, there has been a sign that it has deviated from Zhonggong and moved southward." He fixed his eyes on me and said, "If I'm not wrong, you are the new star from Dakang." His analysis is perfect, although he may infer from my appearance and accent that I come from Dakang, but how can he infer that I have been to Daqin? "Can Mr. Mo guess the purpose of my visit?" I asked with a smile. "You're about to go south," Mo said with an indifferent smile. "You must have come to me for this. You want me to help you leave Donghu." At this moment, there was only the word "Qinfu" left in my heart. I bowed deeply to Mo Wushang and said, "The younger generation, Long Zeling, knock on the door to see you, sir!" Mo Wushang said coldly, "I've already said so much, but you're still hiding your identity from me. It serves to show that you have no sincerity. Long Yinkong,Mono Ammonium Phosphate MAP, do you think I'm old and confused?" I was exposed by his words, can not help but break out in a cold sweat, standing in place, do not know what to say. "Ever since I discovered the new star that suddenly brightened," said Mo Wushang, "I have been paying attention to the movements of various countries. You first went to the Qin Dynasty as a hostage,magnesium nitrate hexahydrate, and then went to war with the white dial. Your journey coincided with the new star." I thought to myself: "Mo Wushang was killed by my father at the beginning. He just left his hometown and fled the world. Now he has guessed my identity. How can he help me easily? Maybe he will expose my true identity to the barbarians. If so, my situation will be even more dangerous." Think of here, in the heart to kill suddenly. "Do you want to kill me now?" Said Mo Wushang with a smile. I laughed and said, "Where did Mr. Mo come from? How could I have such an idea?" Mo Wushang said coldly, "I was killed by your father when I was in Dakang. If not, how could I be so miserable?"? The one I hate most in the world is Long Tianyue, that bastard! I was silent, and my father's treatment of him was indeed a little cruel. "Zuo Zhuliu falsely accused me of colluding with Hu Guo," said Mo Wushang. "I really colluded with him. Since my skills are not used by Dakang, I will give them to Hu Lu. I want them to have a taste of regret.." His voice became more and more sad. I sighed and said, "Mr. Mo has indeed suffered a lot of humiliation. But have you ever thought that what you have done over the years has not hurt Zuo Zhuliu and my father? What you have hurt is only the innocent people in the Central Plains." Mo laughed heartily, and at the end of his laughter, Magnesium Sulphate price ,Magnesium Oxide price, his voice turned into a sob. Staring at me, he said, "This is the most regrettable thing in my life. The damned people are still free, but the innocent people are bleeding like rivers.". I thought I could understand the way of heaven, but everything went against heaven, and I fell deeper and deeper on the wrong road, and I had already become a sinner of the nation. [db:wangzhi] Chapter 54 old friend Small-say-t-xt-day. Don I finally understood why Mo Wushang lived in seclusion and no longer asked about Donghu. But his big mistake has been cast, his invention and design has been used in the army by Donghu, it can be said that Donghu can have today's strength, he is indispensable. Mo's painless face showed deep sadness: "King Wanyan Lietai of Jingshan and I are close friends. He entrusted these two children to me temporarily. Although I seldom ask about their affairs, I know everything that happened in the palace of Jingshan." Mo Wushang walked slowly to the side of the railing and put his hands on it. He sighed with emotion and said, "Yunna was not the son of King Jingshan. According to King Jingshan, she was of Russian descent. Although Kuga was the son of King Jingshan, her father died early and her mother was born humble. She could not have any status in the Donghu royal family.". Yunna is very intelligent, and her martial arts and stratagems are all the best choices, but her beauty has brought her trouble. Wanyan Lietai peeped at her beauty and wanted to bring her into the palace. I listened attentively to every word of Mo's harmless words.
Mo Wushang said, "I have looked at the stars for her brother and sister for a long time. Wanyan Yunna is very noble. She occupies the position of Tianfu Star and has the appearance of the mother instrument in the world. I thought her fate would be to marry Wanyan Lietai and become the queen of Donghu. But your appearance suddenly changed everything. With the arrival of the new star, her star position became more and more brilliant. Yunna Hongluan Star rose because of the new star." Just as the wife said that her husband was noble, I just knew that her husband was someone else. Mo Wushang patted on the railing and said, "Look, there is a blue star next to the new star. The light is soft, but meaningful and lasting. It occupies the position of the sky. This star and Yunna's star depend on each other.". Around the new star, and the new star becomes brighter and brighter because of the reflection of the two stars. I thought to myself that the blue star must be Huiqiao. "The mandate of heaven cannot be disobeyed," said Mo Wushang. "No one in the world can stop the new star from moving." He gazed at me and said, "Yunna is getting married. You must have come to me to escape." I nodded my head. Mo Wushang said, "I once helped the former king of Donghu design a tunnel from the palace to the outside of Heisha City. I only told King Jingshan Wanyan Gale about this.". You probably knew about it from Yunna. Mo Wushang really expects things like a God, and everything is in his hands. I knelt down respectfully in front of him: "Yin Kong, please help Mr. Hei." Mo gave a wry smile: "It's an act of God. Long Tianyue has put me in such a miserable situation, but I want to help his son." He stretched out his hand to help me up from the ground and said, "You are a generation of emperors who belong to the destiny of heaven. If you kneel down in front of me, it is clear that you will shorten my life." "Yin Kong had no such intention," I said in fear. "Everything is an act of God," said Mo Wushang sadly. My heart can not help but be stunned, listen to the meaning of his words, can it be said that his life is not long? "There are a few things I must remind you of," said Mo Wushang. "Please give me some advice, Mr. Mo," I said respectfully. "Wanyan Yunna must not know your true identity, since you want her to escape from Donghu with you,calcium nitrate sol, you must tell her frankly.". Otherwise, even if I give you the map of the secret passage, she won't gamble with the future of the winged tiger. 。 stargrace-magnesite.com