Автор Тема: Fanxia Tianjiao Witch  (Прочитано 680 раз)

Оффлайн RuthCole

• Новичок
Fanxia Tianjiao Witch
« : 13 Декабрь 2022, 05:43:57 »
Go. The Mongolian warriors under the stage kept shouting: "The fourth move, the fifth move, the sixth move..." In the fierce battle, Wu Meng made one. Move "Longmen Gulang", one move three types, to Sha Yanliu fierce attack, Sha Yanliu saw his fierce oncoming force, a step back, left fist to change palm. Inside one, right arm one roll one twist, with "crane arm hand" dispel each other oncoming force. Who knows that Wumeng's palm can be strong or soft, and his right arm has been circled However, he took advantage of the situation, left fist like the wind, a "save fist", from the right arm hook circle straight "save" up, impact. Sha Yanliu's temple. Sha Yanliu could not dodge, turned his shoulder, and with a sound of "Peng", he took Wu Meng's fist. Wumeng smiled "I'm sorry," he said. "Your lute bone wasn't broken, was it?" The mouth is polite, but the move is extremely vicious, a pair of palms, fierce. Another push. Sha Yanliu was hit by this fist, and the pain was so great that the stars were flying in front of his eyes. He could not exert his strength. How could he receive Wumeng's palm again? Force, give him a push, back sharply. His retreat was different from that of the bearded warrior just now. His body was like a top,304 stainless steel wire, spinning seven or eight times in a row. The circle, turning to the edge of the ring, still could not stop, so it was like the bearded warrior just now, with a "splash". He fell off the ring. The Mongolian warriors in the audience burst out laughing and said, "The ninth move!" Sha Yanliu beat down the bearded warrior. The stage used ten strokes, and now he laid down the ring for Wumeng, only nine strokes, and was defeated more discomfited than the bearded warrior. Wu Meng made a bow and said, "Lucky, lucky.". Concession! Concession. Is there anyone else who wants to give advice? The warriors of Jin all felt ashamed,Stainless Steel Decorative Sheet, and their eyes were almost on fire. But see Wumeng so. Awesome, but no one dares to go on stage to fight with him. Wu Meng closed the formula slowly, turned around, bowed to Wanyan Changzhi, and said, "I've long looked up to Wanyan." The military skill is unparalleled. I wonder if you would like to give me some advice? Wanyan Changzhi smiled, stood up and said, "All right, I'll accompany General Wu to make eight or ten moves." Wu Meng said in his heart, "Does he also want to force me out of the ring within ten strokes?" Wumeng knew that Wanyan Changzhi was the number of Jin. He is one of the best players, but he doesn't believe that he can defeat himself in ten strokes. At that moment, he shook his spirits and said, "Please." General Wanyan's advice. He immediately entered the action. Wanyan Changzhi stood upright like a mountain, waiting for Wu Meng's palm to split in front of him, and then he gently poked it out with one finger. There was a "gnawing" sound. Wu Meng hurriedly drew back his hand. It turned out that Wanyan Changmao had practiced the seven illustrations of the bronze figure of the acupoint, and the skill of pressing the acupoint was the second in the world (the first was Liu yuan Zong), this finger poked out, it is precisely aimed at the "Lengyuan point" on the edge of Wumeng palm. This is the starting point of the hand Shaoyang meridian, if it is touched. The arm of Wumeng is about to be disabled. Wumeng changed his tactics quickly, Stainless Steel Seamless Pipe ,304 Stainless Steel Sheet, and immediately closed his five fingers to teach him not to touch the "Lengyuan point", which is what Mongolian martial arts are good at. Wrestling kungfu, suddenly from "split palm" to "hook", as long as a grasp of a hook, you can break the other side's middle finger, but Wumeng Although the change was quick, Wanyan Changzhi was not slow either. At the moment when he turned the split into a hook, Wanyan Changzhi was a "mountaineering stride". "Tiger", step forward, suddenly also has changed from the finger style of "facing the sky and living incense" to the palm style of "boy worshipping Guanyin", double palm. Close it and split Wumeng's fist. Both sides move quickly, at this time facing each other, no one can get out of the way, Wumeng right fist stretched, left palm swept, turned into "Yin" Yang double palm "," Peng Peng "two sound, sound like a drum, Wu Meng withdrew three steps, Wanyan Changzhi is just a flash. "In any case," said Wu Mengxin, "we can't defeat him within ten strokes." So only defend not attack, with the heel as the axis, turn. After a round, it dispelled the force it suffered. Congealed the body shape, the double palm clasps, gazes at opposite party's oncoming force. Wanyan Changzhi sniggered in his heart: "You want to use static braking to deal with Sha Yanliu, but how can you deal with me?" When The lower palm and fingers are both applied, and the palm splits the chest and points to the pulse. The bird drew an arc with its palms covering its chest. Wumeng's palms are strong and soft, pulling each other. If the other side attacks with fierce force, it will give him the help of force.
But Wanyan Changzhi is a great expert in martial arts. How can he calculate it? Hearing the sound of "sniff, sniff", Wanyan Changzhi poked three fingers to refer to it. Sword, the fingering is sharp, but the strength is congealed into a line. Wu Meng could not dispel the strength of his fingers, and could not help but step back a few steps. Jin Guowu The scholar looked exultant, and everyone cheered. The twinkling of an eye has passed six strokes, Wu Meng thought: "I only need to block four more strokes, the number of ten strokes will be full." Calm down at the moment Gas, still only defend but not attack. Wanyan Changzhi laughed and said, "General Wu, please stand firm!" Chop down with a sudden palm, but this palm is With a very strong force. Wu Meng was very happy and thought to himself, "You are attacking me with great force. You are right in my way." So he used his best skill of making use of his strength, pulling his hands together to throw Wanyan Changzhi out. I don't know his double. As soon as the palm came out, the fierce force of the other side suddenly disappeared without a trace. Martial arts masters can send and receive freely, and Wumeng can barely do it, but it is not as perfect as Wanyan Changzhi. Origin of Wanyan Chang The overwhelming power of the palm suddenly disappeared without a trace, which was beyond Wumeng's expectation. Body center of gravity one Lost, eager to stop between potential, footsteps can not help but a stagger. Said late, then fast, Wanyan Changzhi conveniently a finger, lightning! As usual, he touched his acupoint, which happened to be the eighth move. Wumeng just beat Sha Yanliu with nine strokes, and now Wanyan Changzhi wins. He used one less move. Wu Meng was like a drunk, dancing and laughing. The crowd saw his strange appearance. Kind of, it is surprise, it is funny. There was a lot of laughter on and off the stage. Wu Meng turned to the edge of the stage, still dancing with joy. It was a fall. The Mongolian warriors under the stage helped him up and asked, "What's the matter with you?" Wu Meng rolled his eyes. White,Stainless Steel Industrial Pipe, sweat like rain, but will not answer, is still laughing. It turned out that Wu Meng had ordered Wanyan Changzhi with a unique technique. sxthsteel.com