Автор Тема: Guan Guan Ju Jiu  (Прочитано 67 раз)

Оффлайн LiangTu

• Новичок
Guan Guan Ju Jiu
« : 16 Декабрь 2022, 08:45:12 »
Not only did I feel very depressed, but I also felt very angry. Meng Kui was too violent, and more seriously, he didn't give me face. He slapped me in front of my best friend, which made me unable to get off the stage. Yes, I made the mistake of forcibly kissing her in a less than aboveboard way. But there is an essential difference between Yu Xiang and me. I had been in contact with her for some time before I kissed her forcibly. I expressed my love to her and had a certain emotional basis. What's more, I'm not the principal offender today, and she can't take her anger out on me. Even if you want to hit me, you have to hit me in private. She can punish me in private, make me kneel on the washboard, slap me, kiss me or even rape me. But she can't embarrass me in front of others. It's too unmanly for me. The more I think about it, the more I hate it, and my teeth itch. According to my previous character, which woman dares to do this to me, even if she is the seven fairies,Lamella Plate Settler, I will definitely divorce her. But can I divorce Meng? I can't rest. Not only could I not rest, but I had to beg for her forgiveness. I love her, no way, no reason, just love her. I have no self-respect in front of her. w w w.x iaoshu otx t.c o m Guan Guan Ju Jiu 46-50 Novel "t (xT//day, Tang/ One of the most impressive girls The next night was the "Singer" contest,filter nozzle, and Meng Wei also took part in it. She gave me the ticket a few days ago. I was wondering if I should go to the show. After thinking about it, I went. Among the contestants in the contest, there are quite a few students with special abilities, and their singing skills are very good. One of the most impressive girls sings "Qianqianque Song", which is almost indistinguishable from Chen Huixian's original singing. I pinched a sweat for Meng Kui, and I don't know what kind of achievements she will make in such a strong situation. A singer went down, two students in charge of props brought up a small desk, and another student put two microphones in front of the desk, one high and one low. We all look at it inexplicably. Have a classmate low voice comment: "How to return a responsibility?"? Do you want to play a sketch? But today is the singer contest. The host introduced: "The next contestant on the stage is Meng Wei, Grade 91 of the Foreign Language Department. The song she brought to us is Accidental.". Let's welcome with applause! The whole court turned off the lights, it was dark, MBR reactor ,Dissolved Gas Flotation, and then a beam of chasing light shone on Meng Kui. Unlike other girls who dressed up in long dresses, she wore only a set of ordinary jeans, long hair and a guitar in her hand. I was very familiar with her jeans. The first time I danced with her, she wore the same jeans. Later, on the rainy night when I first held her hand and sang "Accidental" together in the chemistry department, she wore the same jeans. Although the dress is simple, it does not diminish its charm at all. As soon as she came out, she smiled and swept slowly to the stage. The boys, like weeds meeting a lawn mower, mowed to the side in rows in order. There was a strong commotion and a low roar like a wild animal in heat: "Oh!" In my heart, I also sincerely admire that the real peerless beauty does not need to dress up, and that showing her true face is enough to dump all living beings. The so-called "Jing Chai cloth skirt, do not hide the national color", is the meaning. Besides, jeans can actually show Meng's youthful vitality. At this moment, my beloved girl, like a bright moon, is blooming gracefully in the quiet night sky. Although her light is soft, it makes all the stars pale. Meng Wei sat casually on the desk and cut his long hair back with his hand. There was another commotion among the boys. Meng Qi plucked the guitar gently, and the clear and sweet voice rang out: I am a cloud in the sky, Once in a while, it is projected on your wave heart. ……………… I stood there in a daze, as if I had returned to that misty rainy night. I took her little hand and sang the song together. A few days ago, Meng said she was going to take part in the "Singer" contest. I asked her what song she reported. She said she would keep it secret for the time being and would not tell me. I would know when I saw it. So this is the song! The expression on Meng's face was the same as that night, gentle and quiet, as if no one was watching.
She looked into the distance, as if she was not performing or competing on the stage, but sitting on the bank of the spring breeze with willow branches, singing a love song and waiting for the return of her sweetheart. The tenderest part of my heart was deeply touched, and I knew that she must be thinking about that night, and she must be thinking about me. She loves me too! There is no doubt about it. My heart was suddenly filled with great happiness. In front of the stage of this Meng Kui, where is a violent little sister Duan Azi? It is clearly the little Huang Rong who snuggles in Guo Jing's arms and sings Jiangnan ditties! Meng Kui's right hand made a long stroke on the guitar, and the song ended. The audience roared with applause. The boys around me asked each other excitedly, "Which department is this girl from?"? I didn't hear you just now. "It seems to be from the Foreign Language Department." "Wow!"! She sings well and is beautiful! "I'm going after her!" "Is there a Lord or not?" …… I looked at them and couldn't help smiling. Does Meng Kui have a master? Of course there is! Sitting right next to you. You have no chance! The song "Accidental" is not very difficult. Although Meng Kui sang well, he did not get the highest score. But because her typhoon was excellent and beautiful, she won the greatest recognition from the audience,Belt Filter Press, so the judges gave her the second place in the popular group. The first one is the professional girl who sings "Qianqianque Song". At the time of awarding the prize, Meng Kui received much more applause and cheers than the first place. If the popularity award is awarded that night, it must be Meng Kui. All the winning singers stood in a row and greeted the audience. Then a dramatic thing happened. A tall and handsome boy walked up to the stage with a big bunch of flowers in his hand and sent them to Meng Kui. The audience was in an uproar. khnwatertreatment.com