Автор Тема: Tie up my husband  (Прочитано 64 раз)

Оффлайн LiangTu

• Новичок
Tie up my husband
« : 16 Декабрь 2022, 08:45:59 »
"You have a bigger temper than the daughter. I'm curious. Are you really a man?" As he spoke, his hand wantonly went up and down his chest. The humiliated Leng Fei gnashed his teeth. "Damn you, are you a man?" If he hadn't been controlled, he would have let him go to hell. Do you think I am? Can't you see? Forcing himself to withdraw the hand of greedy love for beautiful things, matchless stood up with a strange smile. I'm afraid her dress is not as beautiful as his dress. It was the first time in her life that she had been interested in someone. Leng Fei snorted without saying a word, but the bottom of his heart could not resist his handsome and refined face, which was rare in the world. He was dressed in a purple Confucian robe to set off his appearance out of the dust, and his gestures and gestures revealed his charming demeanor of elegance and dignity. You don't seem to think anyone is more handsome than you. Very few men can turn a blind eye to her, and if he sets a precedent, it will make her more interested in him. You'd better let me go. If I don't return in three days, my people and horses will raze the whole Yihong Courtyard, even the city of Suzhou. Leng Fei Dao. I have no doubt about this. Kuaijian Villa has Datong banks distributed all over the country, and its wealth alone is enough to shake the foundation of the Tang Dynasty. "You know me?!" Only a few people close to him knew his identity as the young master of Kuaijian Villa, but he also found it?! He looks like a frail dandy, and his heart is deep and terrible; as a killer, he makes fatal mistakes. Underestimate the enemy! Leng Fei Yi Rin, "did you design all this, including sacrificing one of Wu Yunfeng's hands?" Only then did he realize that he had come for a purpose and that he was his prey. She cut off her hand? "I just told her how to find you, but I didn't tell her to cut off her life. I can't see that she hates Liu Liu very much." "Who the hell are you?" Leng Fei squinted dangerously. You should have made a detailed investigation before you came. I didn't even know the famous Suzhou. It took me a lot of time to hunt you. The matchless grace whistles with the finger of the mouth. At that moment, several men in black appeared in the dense forest carrying a black sedan chair, light as a feather, moving as the wind, passing without trace,fine bubble diffuser, and his silent footsteps shocked him. It can be seen that these people are among the best martial arts masters, and they are driven by a boy with a pink face. Put him in. First temporarily hide in the Red Court, usually the most dangerous place is the safest place. She is not interested in anything that is not challenging. The man in black did not answer, but lifted the cold fly who could not move on the ground. He was unable to resist and did not want to waste his remaining strength, because he was more fragile than a baby at the moment. The man in black was enough for him to die several times. If he had not been drugged, he might have escaped. Now he could only be slaughtered. Give me your name. "Are you asking me?" "It's difficult to ask a ghost." "Where is the ghost? I'd like to see it. You may not be able to catch it and sell it for money." He had no doubt that he would really meet ghosts and catch ghosts, and that he was not afraid of anything now. Who are you At least he had to know who he was in before he was sent to the sedan chair again. Tut! It seems that you haven't done your homework carefully, so I'll tell you mercifully. Wushuang took out a paper fan from his waist and brushed it away, only to see the words written on the paper fan. Wandering in Jianghu, Drunk lying beauty knees; Romantic Zhuge, Peerless and proud. Sai Zhuge Jing is matchless?! He remembered the rumors of Suzhou City. "Bingo!"! Get on the sedan chair. A matchless bow, a smile like a flower blooming. Chapter 3 "What's the situation?"? Did you catch anyone? As soon as he saw the matchless leisurely walk into the Red Courtyard, fine bubble diffuser ,multi disc screw press, Liu Liu couldn't wait to come forward to inquire. If you have to walk on thin ice every day in the face of a elusive, murderous killer, no one can sleep soundly. What do you think Peerless looked around the empty red courtyard, not bodyguards and girls, not even the procuress, "what's wrong?"? Did the Red Courtyard fall down? Or was it sealed up by the government? Just come a sword demon to all frighten to hide, that rely on red courtyard to still do business? Where is Mammy Li? She picked up the paper fan and knocked on the table. Do! Of course I do.
” The door of the secret room in the cellar under the stairs was pushed open, and the girls dressed up and charming came out one after another, and all of a sudden the hall became lively. Worried that the killer did not know when to come out, rely on the red courtyard people to take the way of closing business to avoid disaster, but also worried about the safety of the flower queen and dare not leave, willow but rely on the red courtyard of the treasure of the town courtyard, how can a little damage. Wandering in fear and uneasiness, they then hide, in case Liu Liu is injured or something happens, they can rescue nearby or mend the fold after a sheep is lost. Headed by the red-clad, gorgeous procuress Mammy Li shook her hands and waved her hips, Shi Shiran came to the matchless, "Ershao, you are so early." "It's getting late. All the technical institutes are open, but the doors of the Red Courtyard are closed as if they were closed down." The matchless has no good spirit, and I don't know how much I have lost in a few hours of rest. Mammy Li hurriedly shouted, "Oh, Ershao, how can you say that?"? I'll find some girls to accompany you to relieve your boredom, red rain, green clothes, not yet. "Mammy, I'm with Ershao." Liu Liu still has something to ask her. Mammy Li hurriedly helped Liu Liu, who was driven by her daughter, and asked her to sit down. "Liu Liu, it's all that sword demon. It's all right to send threatening letters. As a result, you didn't even see anyone. You were frightened all night. You don't have to see guests today. You go to rest." It seems that everyone doesn't know that the sword demon has been here. Liu Liu pretended to smile gracefully and pushed Mammy Li away. "Mammy, I'm not tired. I have something to talk to Ershao." In front of people, Liu Liu has to maintain the image of a lady. Peerless behavior frivolous bully close, evil frivolous paper fan stirred up Liu Liu's jaw, "what else can we talk about between us, or." Are you dissatisfied with my desire? In the eyes of a group of women who love and secretly love the two young men,disc air diffuser, they are both envious and jealous, wishing to take the place of Liu Liu. Liu Liu gritted his teeth and pretended to be shy. Er Shao, the slave family misses you very much. The woman deliberately made her hated by women. khnwatertreatment.com